Getting into a new ride seems like quite the process for some drivers. You have to decide which car is best going to suit all of your drive time needs (and your family’s), how you’re going to finance it, what accessories and parts and features you have to have, and which make is going to provide you with the best reliability. However, one of the first questions you should ask yourself is whether or not you should buy a used car or shoot for a new Scion in Orlando!
Which is the best choice for you? There are perks to both buying new and used cars in Orlando, and each driver is different. We’re breaking down both options for you so you can better decide!
Buying a used car in Orlando
What are the perks of buying a used car? Here are some of the biggest:
- Price: Sometimes it really is cheaper to shoot for a pre-owned car as the price tag will be lower than a new ride. In fact, you can sometimes find a like-new version of the new Scion in Orlando you really want that has low miles, hardly any wear-and-tear, and a lower price tag!
- Certified warranties: You don’t have to sacrifice peace of mind if you choose to buy used. Look for Certified Used Cars, which come with a comprehensive warranty geared towards giving you security in your decision! They also undergo a strict inspection to make sure they’re in good shape.
- Financing: Our Orlando Toyota Scion dealership offers guaranteed financing on used cars, so you can get into the driver’s seat without a problem. That option doesn’t exist for buying new!
Buying a new Scion in Orlando
However, there are also perks to taking home a new Scion in Orlando – let’s take a closer look!
- Lower finance rates: Did you know it’s easier to get a lower finance rate on a new Scion than it is on a used Scion? Lenders see new cars as less of a risk, so they’re more likely to approve your loan and give you a lower finance rate if you buy new!
- Peace of mind: When you buy a new Scion, you know for a fact that no one else has been behind the wheel and you don’t have to worry about any hidden surprises popping up in the future.
- Warranties: Almost all new cars come with great warranties that offer you even more security should something go wrong with your ride. You’ll also get perks like the Scion Service Boost, which is a no-cost maintenance plan for the first 2 years or 24,000 miles of your car’s life!
Why not come down and see all of your options in person? We can help you decide whether a used car or new Scion is a better fit in no time, before the busy holiday season kicks off. Give us a call or swing by and see us – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road and we’re open until 10pm every night!