Good news, Scion fans! The all-new Orlando Scion tC Release Series 9.0 is headed our way – this newly designed sports coupe should be hitting dealerships sometime in January 2015, and will bring one-of-a-kind looks, attitude, and performance to the table with its special Release Series status! This hot new Scion coupe will only be available in limited numbers – just 2,000 of them will be hitting the roads early next year – so if you like what you see, you should definitely pop in for a test drive when it arrives!
Get ready to welcome the 2015 Scion tC Release Series 9.0!
What exactly is an Orlando Scion Release Series? Every year, Scion takes their normal lineup, picks one or two cars, and then takes them to a whole new level with stylistic and performance enhancements to make them unique and one-of-a-kind options. They also produce them in limited numbers to up the ante when it comes to the individuality of the car – you definitely won’t see a ton of them out and about in Central Florida. That’s what makes them to special, and that’s why we’re so excited about the 2015 Scion tC Release Series 9.0!
In order to create this incredibly unique Release Series, Scion teamed up with Jeremy Lookofsky of Cartel Customs. Let’s take a look at what this new Scion tC in Orlando has to offer – it’s time to get up close and personal with the RS 9.0!
- A new paint scheme! This limited edition Orlando Scion tC will come in a two-tone paint scheme – Magma and Black – to turn heads all over town. You don’t get to see Scion cars with two-tone paint schemes very often unless it’s a custom job, so this look is truly one-of-a-kind!
- Alloy wheels with a black gloss finish and a matching center cap
- A special aero body kit designed by Cartel Customs specifically for this special edition ride
- A new rear-center exhaust for a seriously sporty look
- Special Release Series 9.0 badges both inside and out to let other drivers know you’re behind the wheel of something special
- A high-profile rear spoiler
- A dark interior highlighted with bright orange stitching – you’ll love this subtle but eye-catching accent that brings out the sportiness of this coupe fan favorite
- Orange paint accents on the dash, shifter surround, and door panels
- Orange seatbelts
- A blacked out Scion badge on the front grille
- Special floor and cargo mats emblazoned with the RS 9.0 Badge
This Orlando Scion is also showcasing major performance upgrades!
But that’s not all the 2015 Scion tC RS 9.0 in Orlando will be bringing to the table! You’ll also get cool performance enhancements, like TRD lowering springs, a Dynamic Rev Management technology, Smart Key System with push button start, and paddle shifters. This new Scion will be available in both manual and automatic options, and you’ll be able to take it home for just over $24,000 (not counting our amazing deals on all of our new Scion options).
Want more details? Give us a shout today – we’re open until 10pm every single day, and we’d be happy to give you the scoop on this upcoming Release Series at (888) 725-3520!