If you’re in the market for a new Toyota hybrid in Orlando but not too keen on the Toyota Prius family, we’ve got some good news for you… the next hybrid car in this fuel-efficient and eco-friendly lineup may just be a crossover! A new concept car is about to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show next month, and hybrid enthusiasts are getting pretty excited about what’s coming down the pike. Get ready to meet the new Toyota C-HR concept crossover, a sporty and more aggressive option than the 2015 Toyota Prius! We’ve got the scoop on what this incredible new Toyota hybrid concept car will be bringing to the table, so let’s take a look!
What will the new big brother to the Orlando Toyota Prius look like?
The Toyota C-HR is definitely nothing like the Orlando Toyota Prius. besides the hybrid drivetrain under the hood. It’s super-sporty, muscular, and futuristic looking. Here are some of the highlights it’ll be showcasing next month when it makes its big debut in Paris:
- Super flared wheel arches and a lifted front end ensure that this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando will definitely have all eyes on it when it hits the road – it sort of reminds us of a Toyota Venza and Toyota RAV4 mashup with a handful of sporty flair!
- Redesigned slim-line headlights lead the way – check out that futuristic feel! We’ve never seen a new Toyota hybrid in Orlando with lights like that before, but like how it adds a bit of flash to the front end.
- The rear taillights “float” – they’re not in the typical position of a new Toyota hybrid, instead wrapped over the top of the rear and are in a cluster design.
- Check out the wheels – they’re muscular and futuristic and are a stark contrast to the otherwise sleek and aerodynamic design of the Toyota C-HR.
- We also love the paint color! It’s a bombastic violet that would be sure to turn heads all over Central Florida.
Meet the Toyota C-HR Concept Car!
What else do we know? Here are a few more details we’ve managed to glean so far:
- The Toyota C-HR concept car may feature hybrid technology borrowed from the Orlando Toyota Prius; this means it would be powered by a 134 horsepower gasoline-electric engine to give it a great performance and major fuel efficiency, as well as a go-green drive time that cuts down on smog-forming emissions
- Another option for the drivetrain may be pulled from the Lexus NX300h, which is a stylish hybrid sports SUV that gets 194 horsepower for a bit more get-up-and-go. You’ll have a 2.5L gasoline engine under the hood, which swaps off with TWO electric motors for a more powerful driving experience.
We can’t wait to see what else is unveiled about this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando next month, so stay tuned – we’ll be sure to share the details as soon as we get them! Keep in mind, though, that this concept car is just that – a concept. We’ve got plenty of sporty hybrid options ready and waiting for you at our dealership, including the 2015 Toyota Prius! Pop in and take one for a spin today and see what hybrid drive time is all about… you can reach us to schedule your test drive at (888) 725-3520 today!