There are a LOT of trucks on the market today. Like, a lot. That means it can be a little confusing when you have to narrow down your choices to just one – how can you possibly wade through all the information to pick the best truck for your drive time needs? We’re here to help. Not only do we have two amazing new Toyota trucks in Orlando waiting for you, we also have the information you need to quickly decide if they’re going to be right for you. Let us help you narrow the field – you can come down and take a test drive today!
Why should you choose the new Toyota Tundra in Orlando?
One of the trucks that has the most competition is definitely the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando – it’s a full-size pickup, so it has to deal with the likes of the Ford F-150, the Dodge Ram, and more. We’re here to give you a few facts in this best-selling truck’s favor… let’s get started!
- The Toyota Tundra is a 2014 Most Popular Vehicle on Edmunds.com
- It won the 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Award
- It won 2014 Best Overall Value of the Year from Edmunds.com
- It’s also a an Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Vehicle
- It won 2014 Lowest Ownership Costs from IntelliChoice
- It won 2014 SmartChoice Ownership Costs from IntelliChoice
- It won 2014 Excellent Value Award from IntelliChoice
AND 90% of all Toyota Tundra models sold in the past ten years are STILL out on the roads, giving their drivers incredible performance!
Take this best-selling Toyota truck for a spin!
That’s not all there is to love about the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando. You’ll also have plenty of room for customization! Here are some of the ways you can tailor this new Toyota truck to a “t”:
- A bevy of paint colors – choose from hues like Blue Ribbon Metallic, Sunset Bronze Mica, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Attitude Black, and Barcelona Red!
- Five different models from which to choose: The SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, and 1794 Edition
- A 4.6L or 5.7L V8 engine for some serious horsepower and torque
- A regular or double cab so you can accommodate the passengers you need
- A standard or long bed, depending on what you’re going to be using your Orlando Toyota Tundra for
- The option of a Flex-Fuel truck, which means you can also power your truck on ethanol or a mixture of ethanol and gasoline
- 4×2 or 4×4 capabilities
And tons of packages. You can tweak your new Toyota Tundra in Orlando to include packages like the TRD Off-Road Package, the Limited Premium Package, the SR5 Upgrade Package, and the Work Truck Package!
As you can see, there’s obviously a lot of merit in making your next truck the 2015 Toyota Tundra, but the BEST way to be sure is to take it for a spin! Come on down to our Toyota dealership in Orlando and take a test drive. We’re conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can call us to make an appointment at (888) 725-3520 today to get the ball rolling!