Halloween Horror Nights 24 is coming, friends! Are you ready to get your scream on? This iconic Central Florida scarefest kicks off September 19th and runs through November 1st, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to visit Universal Orlando and scare yourself silly. However, tickets aren’t the cheapest things in the world – they range from $45.99 for a one night pass to $255.99 for a return visit pass! You’re going to need some extra cash if you want to make the most of things, so why not save some cash by climbing into a new Toyota Corolla in Orlando?
Save big on a 2015 Toyota Corolla and get the HHN pass you really want!
We’ve got some pretty amazing Orlando Toyota Corolla deals going on right now! That’s good news for you – you’ll be able to save your money for more important things, like HHN24 souvenirs or a delicious dinner at Citywalk to get fueled up before your big night. You’re going to need energy, after all – here are the houses that Halloween Horror Nights 24 will be featuring:
- The Walking Dead: End of the Line
- Dracula Untolf: Reign of Blood
- Giggles and Gore, Inc.
- AVP: Alien vs Predator
- Roanoke: Cannibal Colony
- Dollhouse of the Dead
- From Dusk til Dawn
Plus, our Orlando Toyota dealership got the scoop on the streets that are features this year too! You’ll be able to scare yourself into oblivion with themed streets like:
- Bayou of Blood
- The Purge: Anarchy
- MASKerade: Unstitched
- Face off – in the flesh
Make the most of Halloween Horror Nights 24 – hit the road in this new Toyota in Orlando!
Sounds pretty spooky, right? If you’re thinking about buying your tickets but need a reliable ride to get there (without breaking the bank), the 2015 Toyota Corolla in Orlando is definitely a solid bet! Here are some of our favorite features on this best-selling new Toyota:
- An extremely affordable price tag – you’re looking at a starting price tag of $16,900, so splurge on that free-for-all pass you’ve been eyeing!
- Top of the line technology – this new Toyota in Orlando comes decked out with features like Entune Audio, which hooks you up with a 6.1 inch touchscreen interface, Bluetooth wireless streaming, iPod connectivity, HD Radio, and predictive information about traffic and weather to make your trip out to the parks easy!
- Major fuel efficiency – not only will you save on the price of the car, you’ll also save after the fact as the new Toyota Corolla gets up to 30 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway! Ask about the LE Eco trim-level!
- A stylish new look – the 2014 redesign definitely transformed the Toyota Corolla! Now it has a sleek and muscular exterior that’s accented by cool features like a rear spoiler, fog lights, and even the option of a power moonroof. The interior follows suit; it has a redesigned dash for a more sophisticated look, as well as piano key black accents, SofTex trimmed seats, and the aforementioned audio system that lends a lux look to the cabin!
Come on down and see it for yourself – after all, we’re located just off I-4 so you can stop by on your way out to Halloween Horror Nights! Give us a call to schedule your appointment at (888) 725-3520!