The 2015 Toyota Camry in Orlando is headed our way, friends! Why is this so exciting? Mostly because this best-selling new Toyota is getting completely redesigned! We’ve got pretty high hopes for what’s coming – after all, the 2012 redesign infused this fan favorite with some seriously sporty style and performance upgrades. We’ve got the scoop on what the 2015 redesign has to offer, so let’s take a closer look… get ready, because the 2015 Toyota Camry will be at Toyota of Orlando something this fall!
What can we expect from the 2015 Toyota Camry?
What’s new for the 2015 Toyota Camry in Orlando? Here are some of the biggest points we’ve noticed as we get news about the redesign:
- The L trim-level will no longer exist, so say goodbye to that one. However, don’t worry – two new trim-levels will be joining the lineup! Now you’ll be able to not only choose between the LE, SE, XLE, Hybrid LE, and Hybrid XLE… you’ll also be able to choose between the new Hybrid SE limited edition, as well as the new XSE trim-level that combines sportiness and plush luxury to give you the best of both worlds!
- The exterior of the best-selling Orlando Toyota Camry is getting revamped. In fact, the only thing that was left untouched was the roof. You’ll find changes like a redesigned front fascia and new headlights, as well as a new tapered back end with redesigned taillights. LED Daytime Running Lights add a sportier feel, as does a new grille that’s shaped like a trapezoid, a new front bumper, and a more pronounced and muscular body shape (you’ll notice sharper design lines). Additionally the wheeltrack is wider and the car sits lower for a more aggressive stance!
Get a whole new look on this best-selling new Toyota in Orlando!
- New paint colors are also thrown into the mix! Toyota decided to do away with Classic Silver, Magnetic Gray, Barcelona Red, and Cypress Pearl. However, new hues are taking their places – you’ll be able to choose between new colors like Blizzard Pearl, PreDawn Gray, Celestial Silver, Ruby Flare, and Blue Crush Metallic!
- The interior of the new Toyota Camry also got a boost! You’ll find elements like a redesigned dash that looks much more tech-driven – it takes center stage with a higher stance. You’ll also love features like new premium materials for a sophisticated feel, as well as a new instrument panel with a 4.2-inch color touchscreen and optitron instrumentation. Plus, the cabin was redesigned to be roomier and more comfortable, and ergonomics were changed to ensure that your drive time is relaxing and stress-free as possible!
- You’ll still be able to depend on a reliable and efficient performance – the 2015 Toyota Camry in Orlando will still offer the choice between a 2.5L 4-cylinder, 3.5L V6, and hybrid engine to get you where you need to go.
Stay tuned for the big arrival date of the 2015 model – we’ll keep you posted and let you know the minute it arrives! It should be coming onto dealership lots late this month… give us a call for more info if you have questions in the meantime at (888) 725-3520, and don’t forget to ask about our new Toyota deals while you have our internet sales team on the phone!