Are you ready for fall weather to get here, friends? We definitely are – less humidity and lower temps means more outdoor time for all of us! There’s plenty of ways to enjoy the great outdoors, but if you’re the type that likes to get off the pavement and into the woods we’ve got a great solution for you. The 2015 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando has finally arrived! This popular SUV is about as versatile as it gets; while it offers a great off-road performance, it also provides you with technology to keep you connected, luxury to keep you comfortable, and style to make sure you turn heads all over town. Are you ready to get in the driver’s seat?
Check out the all-new Toyota 4Runner Trail TRD Pro edition!
What makes the 2015 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando such a perfect fit for all of your outdoor adventures when the temps drop out of the scorching range? Here’s a start – the new model year is bringing a special edition trim-level to the table! The Orlando Toyota 4Runner Trail TRD Prois rough and ready for off-road exploration, with features like:
- TRD front skid plates for protection against rocky surfaces and uneven ground
- 17″ black bead-lock style alloy wheels (that also look pretty cool in addition to giving you a great performance)
- A TRD Bilstein high performance suspension, which allows you to take on trails without a problem and also keep you comfy
- TRD tuned front springs for better handling
Plus, it’s super-stylish! This special edition Toyota 4Runner offers you three paint colors, including the new Inferno hue, as well as a redesigned grille (with Toyota emblazoned across it) and black TRD badges so other drivers know you’re behind the wheel of something special.
We can’t get enough of the 2015 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando
That’s not all you can look forward to with the new Toyota 4Runner in Orlando, too! The 2015 model has a lot to offer even if you don’t opt for the special edition model. You’ll love features like:
- Multi-terrain select, Active Traction Control, four-wheel drive capabilities, CRAWL Control, and locking rear differential
- An optional Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, which was developed especially for off-road performance to offer an exceptional drive time
- Roof racks for extra gear space, as well as running boards to give your ride a tougher look AND give you a little help climbing in
- The Smart Key System, which lets you utilize the touch-sensor locks found on this Orlando Toyota SUV AND a push button start option – you just have to have your key on your person!
- Entune Audio, which gives you elements like real-time weather to better plan your off-road excursions, as well as navigation that can give you turn-by-turn directions to get where you need to go
- A sliding rear cargo deck that allows you access to an underfloor storage compartment for even more space
And more! Don’t take our word for it – take a test drive instead! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. We’re open until 10pm every day, so get in here and check out our new Toyota 4Runner deals before they’re all gone!