There’s a lot headed down the pike in 2015 – we have a ton of redesigns coming our way on some of our most popular models, and every single year Toyota ups the ante on ALL of their cars in terms of technology, safety, and performance. One thing that we get really excited about here at our Orlando Toyota dealership is the new special edition models that will be released, and we’ve got the scoop on the first one to arrive – the 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Edition will be hitting stores all over the country sometime this fall!
2015 Toyota Prius Persona will bring hot new style to our dealership
Every time Toyota releases a special edition model, they definitely take things to the next level… and we’ve got the scoop on what the 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Edition will be bringing to the table later this year. Let’s take a closer look!
- The base for this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando is the Toyota Prius Three, which comes decked out with tons of cool features like automatic climate control, display audio with JBL sound elements and navigation, the Entune App Suite, and the Smart Key System (which lets you use a futuristic push button start).
- The exterior, however, has a whole new look. The Orlando Toyota Prius Persona will showcase features like 17″ alloy wheels that are cast in a new dark metallic color, as well as two paint colors not typically offered for this new Toyota hybrid – Blizzard Pearl and Absolutely Red! You’ll also find special Persona badges sprinkled around to let other drivers know you’re behind the wheel of something special.
- The interior of this new hybrid car also got a few upgrades! It features cool SofTex seats (it’s a leather-like material, but more durable and eco-friendly) in a dark black hue with contrasting grey stitching. You’ll also find dark chrome accents applied liberally throughout the interior, and sporty blue foot illumination for both the driver and the front seat passenger!
- You’ll also find new heated power mirrors on the exterior that have turn signal indicators built right into them for a polished look!
Take the Orlando Toyota hybrid that started it all for a test drive today!
The starting MSRP for this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando should be around $27,000 – well worth it for all the style, technology, and fuel efficiency you’ll find woven into the overall package. Here are some of the other perks you’ll love about driving the 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Series:
- Amazing fuel efficiency – 50 mpg combined will help you accrue major savings every time you get behind the wheel!
- Fantastic connectivity – you’ll have Entune on your side for real-time info about traffic, weather, sports, stocks, and more, plus TONS of radio stations to choose from
- Incredible safety technology – feel secure with the Toyota Star Safety System, a Vehicle Proximity Notification System, Safety Connect Services, and even the option of the Head Up Display so you can keep your eyes on the road and have performance information projected in front of you!
Why not see for yourself? Come on down today to Toyota of Orlando and take this incredible car for a spin – we’re at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open all weekend until 10pm!