We’ve known for quite some time now that Toyota and BMW have been collaborating on a brand-new sports car; some are speculating that this new creation could be the answer to the public’s demand for the next Toyota Supra! (We hope so.) However, the details that have been released so far have been pretty surface, not really giving us TOO much insight into what this new Toyota in Orlando will have to offer us. That’s about to change! New details on this incredible sports car collaboration have been released, and our new Toyota dealership in Orlando has the scoop!
What’s new when it comes to the Toyota BMW sports car?
Here’s what we’ve found out so far:
- This new Orlando Toyota BMW sports car will be a coupe design – it’ll be a two-seater, and possibly have a retractable hard top to give it an even sportier and more playful feel.
- However, the two cars – the new Toyota version and the BMW version – should be pretty different in terms of design (which doesn’t surprise us). Remember how the Orlando Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ looked almost identical except for small aesthetic differences? That definitely won’t be the case here; you can expect some pretty drastic differences on these two sports cars.
- BMW will lead in terms of manufacturing (they have a steady supply of carbon fiber, which will apparently be in heavy use on both models).
- The Toyota sports car is supposedly modeled after the new Toyota FT-1 concept, but won’t be as exotic-looking as the popular concept that was unveiled last year. (It wouldn’t be practical for day-to-day driving!)
- We’re not sure who’s going to be developing the engines and powertrains just yet, but it could be Toyota since BMW has the bulk of manufacturing on their shoulders.
That’s what we’ve got so far – this new Toyota BMW sports car won’t be on our lots anytime soon, but we’re keeping our eyes peeled in the meantime for any new facts that come to light!
Check out sports cars like the 2015 Scion FR-S in Orlando!
However, if you want something sporty in the meantime we’ve got you covered. You can come in and take any of our new Toyota or new Scion in Orlando for a spin, including the iconic 2015 Scion FR-S! This sports car offers the best of both worlds – you’ll get an unbelievable performance and tons of sporty style, but still have a starting MSRP of just over $25,000 to keep things affordable. Why wouldn’t you want to put it in your driveway?
We’ve also got tons of used cars on our lot – you can come in and check out used Toyota models like the Toyota Celica if you’re looking for a pre-owned sports car, plus any of the other makes and models we’ve got in our inventory (we include all, not just used Toyota!)!
Want more info, or to take any of our sports cars for a spin? Come on in today – we’re located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open Monday – Sunday from 8:30am to 10:00pm! See you soon!