Our planet is a pretty amazing place to live (and it’s the ONLY place we have to live as of right now). Thus, we think we owe it a little of our time and consideration when it comes to keeping things green. Some people aren’t really into changing their lifestyles to have less of a footprint on the planet, but it’s a whole lot easier than you might think and actually doesn’t take a ton of effort. One big way to get greener this summer? Hop into the driver’s seat of a new Toyota hybrid in Orlando! Toyota was just named one of the Best Global Green Brands of the year, taking second spot on a list of of fifty big-time competitors!
Get greener in a new Toyota hybrid today!
Our new Toyota hybrids in Orlando provide you with a simple, stress-free way to integrate more green practices into your life. They all run on a hybrid car system, which means they have both an electric motor and gasoline engine in the engine bay, alongside a hybrid battery. The gas engine and electric motor swap off powering your car, and the electric motor is put to use whenever possible to limit the use of the gas engine. This means not only will your new Toyota hybrid give you upwards of 40 mpg (up to 50 mpg combined in hybrid cars like the Orlando Toyota Prius), it also cuts down on the emissions that form smog. Not to mention, you’ll also be using less gasoline, which means you’re using less natural resources when you hit the road!
If you’re in the market for a new ride, consider getting a new Toyota hybrid in Orlando. We offer tons of options and styles, including SUVs, hatchbacks, and sedans, so you’ll have plenty of choices AND our sales associates can help you decide if this technology is a solid fit for you!
Toyota of Orlando’s tips for giving Mother Nature a hand
However, there are still other ways you can make your day-to-day living greener! Here are some of our top eco-friendly suggestions:
- Use the reusable green bags at the grocery store! This helps cut down on harmful trash in our oceans, and plastic can take over 1,000 years to decompose – cut it out of your grocery trips!
- Unsubscribe from junk mail and save some trees – our forests will thank you!
- Fix the leaks in your faucet. Not only will you save yourself a few bucks by not letting water run down the drain, you’re also conserving natural resources!
- Stop using plastic water bottles – again, they just turn into litter that fills up our landfills and oceans. Use a reusable water bottle when you’re on the go, and use a filtered water system at home to get the same great taste and clean water!
- Swap out your lightbulbs for CFL (compact fluorescent lights). They use less energy (about 1/3 the amount of a normal bulb) and will also help you save some money on your power bill!
Come check out all of our Orlando Toyota hybrids today – we’re at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re ready to help you go green every day of the week! (888) 735-3520