We’ve got some exciting news for all of you Orlando Scion enthusiasts – the 2015 Scion FR-S and 2015 Scion tC are headed to Central Florida, and they’re bringing some pretty exciting upgrades with them in honor of the new model year! We’ve got the scoop on what’s going to be available for these new Scion in Orlando, and we’re bringing it straight to you… you can expect these incredible sports cars to be in our midst come June, so get ready! Let’s take a closer look at what’s coming our way!
2015 Scion FR-S in Orlando
The 2015 Scion FR-S is already an incredibly iconic sports car, and it’s been a popular choice for sports car enthusiasts since day one. It’s got sporty style, up-to-the-minute technology, and a killer performance… and did we mention that all comes with an exceptionally low price tag? The 2015 model year won’t be any different! Here are some of the elements you can look forward to when the new Scion FR-S arrives:
- A more rigid front suspension, which leads to better handling and maneuverability (as well as interior comfort)
- Re-tuned rear shocks for additional upgraded handling capabilities
- A new paint color – while Argento has been taken out of the mix, Steel will replace it, and you can also find a new pearly white hue called Halo that’s taking the place of Whiteout!
- New auto on/off headlights will take technology to a different level in this new Scion
- A new ergonomic interior with a sleek design that boasts carbon fiber accents
- Enhancements on the exterior, including a new shark-fin antenna, larger exhaust tips, and better aerodynamics overall
2015 Scion tC in Orlando
You’ll also see enhancements on the 2015 Scion tC in Orlando – it was redesigned for 2014 so it already has an incredible new look going on,but you’ll also find things taken up a level both inside and out. Here are some of the highlights this new Scion will boast:
- New paint colors – Cosmic Gray is replacing Classic Silver, and Super White was also taken out of the mix to be replaced with Blizzard Pearl (a luminescent white that screams sophistication).
- A new feature has also been added to take your driving experience to the next level – you’ll find paddle shifters on the automatic models of this new Scion so your drivetime is as pumped up as ever!
As you can see, there’s tons of improvements coming this these new Scion in Orlando, and we can’t wait to get them on the lot and be able to take them out for a spin! We’ll be sure to keep you posted on their arrival date, but in the meantime you can come check out the 2014 models – we’ve got them ready and waiting for you to take on a test drive.
Give us a shout today for more info! Our Orlando Toyota Scion dealership is open seven days a week until 10pm, and we’re conveniently located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! Come stop by and see us today, and don’t forget to ask about our new Scion specials!