If you’re an Orlando native, you know how beautiful the Harry P. Leu Gardens truly are. Being able to walk around the botanical gardens and smell the flowers is one of the most breath-taking activities you can do in Orlando. While going to the gardens on a regular day is exciting, special events make your visit that much more exhilarating.
Here at Toyota of Orlando, we always get excited when special engagements occur, so you can only imagine how thrilled we were when we found out that Leu Gardens will be hosting a Jazz night this Saturday! Find out what you can expect out of this musical night!
Listen to live jazz at Leu Gardens
Can you imagine just how relaxing it must be to listen to live jazz in a sea of fragrant flowers? We can only imagine how magical must be! The folks over at Leu Gardens are quite clever and scheduled a jazz concert for tomorrow. Check out what you can expect from this event!
- The location is actually 50 acres large (it’s INSANE!), so there will be three different stages in which jazz artists such as the Robert Harris Group, the Daniel Heitz Group, and Bird Dog Bobby Group will be performing for spectators!
- Leu Gardens encourages those who plan on attending to pack a picnic basket with delicious food! You’ll be able to eat and drink your favorite snacks/drinks while enjoying some of the best jazz around! Just so you know alcohol will be permitted so pack a Merlot and head over with your sweetie!
- Speaking of packing things, make sure you pack your own chairs and blankets in your new Toyota so you’ll be comfy while listening to the tunes!
The event will start at 7 pm and will last until 10 pm, so make sure you grab a pair of tickets for you and your honey!
Leu Gardens has a rich history
If you aren’t an Orlando native, you may not know just how special the gardens are to Central Florida. Find out a little bit about the rich history of this place!
- A 15-acre section of the gardens is actually a U.S. historic district. The Leu Botanical Gardens and Leu House Museum received this title in December 1994.
- The gardens were started by Mr. and Mrs. Harry P. Leu. In 1936, they bought the house that is now considered the house museum.
- There are actually different gardens throughout the 50 acres. Examples include: the Azalea collection, the Bamboo collection, the Butterfly garden (can you imagine how pretty that must be?), the Daylily collection, and even a vegetable garden! However, there are TONS of more collections, so you should definitely make your way to the gardens for the event!
Come on down to Toyota of Orlando to check out our new Toyota! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road, which is off I-4 by the Millenia Mall. We’re open seven days a week and can be reached at 888-725-3520. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We’ll be more than happy to help you out!