Here at our Orlando Toyota Scion dealership, we love the new Scion Release Series. These innovative and unique spins on the already quirky and fun Scion family only come around once a year, and we love seeing what the creative automaker infuses into the design. After all, a Scion Release Series is a limited-edition vehicle that’s released in very limited quantities, so Scion definitely ups the ante in terms of appearance, performance, or technology. Last year we saw the impressive Orlando Scion 10 Series hit our lot, and we just got word that a new Release Series is on the way – the Scion xB Release Series 10.0!
What will the Scion xB Release Series in Orlando have to offer?
The inspiration behind this new Scion in Orlando? Technology! Scion has decided to infuse this incredibly unique member of the family with the latest and greatest when it comes to technology; they’re also adding some more sleek style to the mix to ensure that this new Release Series truly stands out from the pack. Here’s what the new Scion xB Release Series 10.0 will be bringing to the table!
- Wireless charging for your electronic devices – there won’t be anymore scrambling to find a charging cord when this new Scion in Orlando hits our lots!
- A backup camera for added visibility in the rear
- A Scion Display Audio System that has a 6.1 inch touchscreen, Bluetooth wireless streaming, iPod connectivity, HD Radio capabilities, and a USB port
- A new paint color – we can’t get enough of the new hue Electric Quartz, which is a slick pearl white that showcases subtle futuristic green highlights depending on the angle and the light surrounding it.
- New custom seats on the interior will continue the theme from the exterior with green highlights and stitching; you’ll also find highlighted door inserts to add a bit more flair.
- Piano black (think shiny) accents are liberally applied throughout the interior of the Scion xB Release Series 10.0, and you’ll find special floor mats that signify that this particular Scion is indeed a limited edition Release Series!
- You’ll also find cool projections inside of the Scion xB Release Series 10.0 – the Scion badge, “RS. 10.0”, and the Release Series number are all projected inside the car on various surfaces for a seriously futuristic feel!
- The exterior also gets amped up not only with a new paint color, but also with special Tungsten gray wheel caps that make this Release Series sporty and eye-catching.
- Even the cupholders are illuminated on the interior, making you feel like you’ve stepped into the future when you get behind the wheel!
This new Scion Release Series in Orlando will be available in an automatic transmission only, and you’ll find the starting MSRP at around $20,000 (in other words, it’s still exceptionally affordable!). We’ll keep you posted when they start to arrive at our Toyota Scion dealership in Central Florida!
Meet ALL of our new Scion options today!
Come see the ENTIRE Scion family – we’ve got them all ready and waiting for you, and we’ve got money-saving Scion specials on the table to boot! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road – come get into a unique new ride today!