It was only a matter of time – the Orlando Scion FR-S is one of the most popular cars on the market, and it’s been featured both in the Scion 10 Series and Scion Monogram Series limited editions. It’s only fitting that it becomes a special edition option all by itself – get ready to welcome the 2014 Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 to Toyota of Orlando! This incredible limited edition model will feature majorly amped up style, performance enhancements, and even new technology to keep things fresh. We can’t wait for it to arrive and in the meantime, we’ve got plenty of details to share!
Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 will be at Toyota of Orlando this summer!
What is a Scion Release Series, first of all? Basically, Scion takes one of the members of the family and takes it to an all-new level. The tweak the appearance, add more technology not typically available on the original car, and sometimes they even take performance up a notch, especially if it’s a performance driven car like the 2014 Scion FR-S in Orlando, or the 2014 Scion tC. The Release Series is also released in a limited quantity – in this case, only 1,500 of this new Scion will be up for grabs!
Get hot style, performance, AND technology in this new Scion limited edition!
So, what will the Orlando Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 have to offer? Here’s the breakdown:
- A new custom aero-kit that features a sporty rear spoiler and and side fender garnishes.
- A new paint color is sure to turn heads all over Central Florida – this new Scion in Orlando will come in a bright, bombastic yellow hue called Yuzu!
- Sporty side spoilers make the Scion FR-S seem like it’s sitting even lower to the ground than normal (and that’s pretty low) – and it actually WILL be sitting a bit lower than normal to create a unique feel!
- The interior will also boast TRD accessories like a shift knob and steering wheel, as well as black seats with a special pattern that’s unique to Release Series 1.0. You’ll also find special mats with the TRD logo on them!
- The exterior gets one more boost with new HID headlights and LED daytime running lights, as well as RS 1.0 badges to indicate the car’s special status!
You’ll also find more technology woven into the design – not only will you get a dual A/C system for maximum comfort, you’ll also get a Smart Key System with Push Button start for major efficiency. Performance has also been bumped a bit; this new Scion sports car will feature a TRD Quad Tip Exhaust System and TRD lowering springs, and will still be available in both manual and automatic six-speed transmissions. Did we mention the automatic will also still have paddle shifters, and you’ll get Dynamic Rev Management on both options?
This special Release Series should be arriving at dealerships across the country in August, but look sharp – like we mentioned, only 1,500 of them will be available nationwide so you’d better be on top of it if you want to get into the driver’s seat!
Want to see the Scion FR-S that started it all? Come down and pay us a visit – we’re at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open until 10pm all weekend!