Purchasing a new ride can be a pretty exciting experience; however, did you know there are actually a ton of things you should be thinking about before you sign the dotted line? After all, when you buy a new Toyota in Orlando it’s typically with the assumption that it’s going to serve as your mode of transportation for at least 3-5 years to come. You want to make sure that it’s really a solid fit for you and your passengers, which is why you should not only do your research but also ask specific questions when you meet up with your sales specialist. Luckily for you, Toyota of Orlando has tips to share!
Toyota of Orlando fills you in on what questions to ask
There are certain questions you should ask about the new Toyota in Orlando that you have in mind before you plunk down your deposit. Your sales specialist and other employees at the dealership will undoubtedly be able to give you a good amount of info, but it’ll also be to your advantage to have these questions written down so you remember them when it comes down to it. Here are the top things to address!
- What kind of gas mileage does it get in the real world? EPA estimates are great to give you an idea about fuel efficiency, but see if your sales specialist can give you more specific info about how the car actually performs when drivers take it out on the roads.
- How does this Orlando Toyota fare in terms of safety? How did it perform in safety tests, and what safety ratings and awards has it gotten? Be sure to ask about safety features that are included in the car, as well as any add-ons you might want to toss into the deal.
- What’s the cost of ownership? Just because a new Toyota in Orlando is a great deal doesn’t necessarily mean the ownership costs will fit into your budget – be sure to consider that before you sign the dotted line, and ask your sales specialist to break it down for you (fuel efficiency, maintenance, insurance, etc.).
- What about resale value? What if you decide to turn around and sell your new Toyota in a few years – how much money will you get for it, and how well does the car retain value?
- What kind of routine auto service does it require? New Toyota cars are known for their reliability, but does your new ride require a specific type of maintenance that you’re not prepared to shell out for? Find out ahead of time!
- What problems have other drivers experienced? Have other customers reported not liking particular features of the car? Get to know ahead of time so you can decide if those particular issues will bother you, or if they’re actually not going to be a factor in your decision.
Let our Orlando Toyota sales specialists help you narrow the field!
As you can see, there’s plenty of information to think about besides just make, model, and trim-level. Why not get into a new Toyota today? Come down to our dealership – we’re off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can schedule a test drive at (888) 725-3520. We’re open until 10pm every night this weekend!