Here at Toyota of Orlando, we couldn’t be more excited that it’s Wednesday! That means we’re halfway done with the workweek and only two days away from the weekend! If you’ve been reading some of our blog posts, you have seen that we have tried to find some fun activities for you to do. You can add another event to your calendar: this Saturday, the East Orlando Beer Festival will take place. Check out the scoop!
What to expect at the festival
If you’re anything like us, you’re always searching for something to do during the weekends, whether it’s something that you can do alone or something that’s better with a group. This specific festival is best enjoyed with a group of friends (take them out in your new Toyota!), as delicious food and tasty brews will be available to be sampled!
- If you’re looking for a particular brew to try out, chances are you’ll be able to try some at the festival. More than 100 different brands from all over the world will be available for those who attend the festival! Participating breweries include Bitburger, New Belgium Brewing, Terrapin Brewing Co., Kona Brewing Co., and many more!
- In addition to brews being offered, you’ll also get to sample some delicious food! Participating restaurants include Mellow Mushroom, Pizzeria Validano, Froggers, Heavenly Hot Dogs, Dunkin Donuts and more!
- The festival will be taking place at the Waterford Lakes Town Center, which is at 417 N. Alafaya Trail. The event will kick off at 4 pm and end at 8pm and will take place rain or shine! Of course, you MUST BE 21 years old and have an ID to prove your age!
Get ready to attend the East Orlando Beer Festival
It’s always best to get ready for an afternoon out with friends before an event happens and that’s what we’re here for! Find out some important information you need to know before Saturday!
- General admission to the event is $25 in advanced and $35 at the gate. The ticket includes: unlimited beer samples, unlimited food samples, bottled water, and live music!
- VIP admission is $50 in advanced and $60 at the gate and includes everything general admission includes PLUS: Access to exclusive VIP area, full pours of select and exclusive beers, complimentary wine, a full catered meal, and access to a private restroom.
- Plan to bring a designated driver since you should NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. Designated drivers are welcomed to the event and only will pay $20 at the gate to be part of the fun! Their admission includes soft drinks, live entertainment, and so much more!
We hope you have a blast at the East Orlando Beer Festival this Saturday, March 29! PLEASE drink responsibly and enjoy yourselves this weekend—you work hard for it!
Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, which is off I-4 by the Millenia Mall! Call us at 888-725-3520!