Have you been down to visit our Orlando Toyota dealership lately? If you have, you may have noticed that Mr. Toyota’s cafe is undergoing a little bit of a change. It’s a new year, and amazing new things are coming – we’re proud to welcome House Blend Cafe to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! Their motto is “Eat Good, Do Good” and they’re extremely instrumental in both the local community and communities abroad. Not to mention, they’re bringing some major noms to Toyota of Orlando – we’ll be hosting a whole new menu of delicious food and drinks to keep you happy while you wait for your ride!
Help communities both near and far with the House Blend Cafe!
Why are we so excited to welcome House Blend Cafe at Toyota of Orlando? Basically, it’s a phenomenal organization. They not only have great food to offer, but they’re also huge on giving back to the community.
- They work closely with Matthew’s Hope, a local West Orange County organization devoted to helping the homeless in that area.
- House Blend Cafe also works with Impact East Winter Garden, which is a local organization that mentors both children and families in that area to help them achieve success.
- House Blend Cafe is a supporter of Do Good Farms. This incredible farm in Winter Garden uses aquaponics to grow food in a low-cost, sustainable, and efficient manner to distribute it both here in Central Florida AND to other countries like Haiti, India, and Africa.
- The cafe works with organizations like International Justice Mission and International Crisis Aid to bring a stop to human trafficking.
- House Blend Cafe also supports orphans in Ethiopia; they built a clean water well in Chapa (a small village in Ethiopia), and are currently working to build more classrooms for the 400 orphans that currently reside in the village.
What does that mean for you? Every time you buy something from the House Blend Cafe at our Orlando Toyota dealership, you’re supporting a host of incredible causes, both here in our local community and in impoverished communities that need our support!
Find delicious, healthy foods at Toyota of Orlando
Did we mention the menu? You’ll be able to now order items such as:
- Signature breakfast burritos like the Southwestern Blend and Green Blend
- Grilled Paninis like the Southwest Turkey, Whole Grain Veggie Panini, and Yellow Curry Chicken Salad
- Delicious soups and freshly-made salads of all kinds
- Zapps potato chips, hummus and pita, yogurt and fresh fruit for sides
- Hot coffee, including drinks like lattes, espressos, and cappuccinos
- Freshly baked breakfast and dessert items like scones, muffins and cookies
You’ll have plenty of healthy food when you bring your car in for service or pay us a visit to get into a new ride – and you’re helping out communities near AND far!
Visit Toyota of Orlando today – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road! Come check out everything that the House Blend Cafe has to offer and see all of our amazing new Toyota, used car, and auto service specials!