Are you a fan of taking your new Toyota in Orlando off the pavement? If you are, then get ready to get seriously pumped – Toyota is introducing a brand-new line of packages designed specifically to take your off-road adventures to the next level! 2015 won’t just bring a new Toyota Camry to the picture… you’ll also be introduced to the new TRD Pro Series, which are off-road packages that will be available on the new Orlando Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota 4Runner!
2015 will bring enhanced TRD packages to new Toyota in Orlando!
Toyota was inspired by past experiences when they developed these packages – after all, they’ve competed in some serious off-road races, like the Baja 500 and Baja 1000. They pulled from their experiences to create the TRD Pro Series, which will integrate anything and everything you need to get off the pavement and take on the natural terrain. Let’s take a closer look at that these incredible new Toyota in Orlando will have to offer!
All three of these new Toyota will offer a standard set of upgrades, including features like TRD Bilstein shock absorbers, TRD-tuned front springs and skid plates for extra protection on the underside, and TRD shifts knobs and mats. A specially designed grille with “Toyota” emblazoned on the front takes center stage, and a new paint color – Inferno – will be tossed into the lineup!
The 2015 Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota 4Runner will tackle off-road challenges!
Here are the more specific packages that will be available on each of these new Toyota in Orlando:
2015 Toyota Tundra: Tundra Like No Other
This special package will include features like:
- A 2-inch lift in the front and special TRD-tuned springs with a decreased spring rate for more flexibility when it comes to rough terrain
- A TRD dual-exhaust system and Michelin ORP tires
- 18-inch all black alloy wheels, a new interior color with contrasting red stitching, a redesigned instrument panel, and TRD Pro stamping on the bed’s quarter panel for a bit of flash!
2015 Toyota 4Runner: Rock Star 4Runner
This package includes elements like:
- A 1.5-inch lift for the front of the SUV, as well as 1-inch of added wheel travel (which can enhance traction when you’re taking things off-road)
- 17-inch all-black alloy wheels, black TRD Pro badges inside and out, and unique front and rear bumper accents
2015 Toyota Tacoma: Taco Supreme
This package winds in features like:
- TRD-tuned springs with a decreased spring rate (again, for better handling) and a 2-inch lift on the front of the truck
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires and 16-inch beadlock style wheels
- Special TRD exhaust
- Black TRD Pro badges to signify the special package
Pretty impressive, huh? You can even test them out before they hit the market by playing the Super Off-Road TRD Pro Edition game – choose any of the three new Toyota featured and take them out on the dusty trail to see how they fare!
Come down to Toyota of Orlando and see the 2014 Toyota Tundra, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota 4Runner in person and check out the packages that we have available right now for your off-road adventures – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! We’ll see you soon!