When it comes to your family, you definitely want a ride that can keep everyone secure, comfortable, and make your drive time as efficient as it gets. Luckily for you, we’ve got a ton of new Toyota in Orlando that are about as family-friendly as it gets! One in particular that takes the cake when it comes to versatility is the 2014 Toyota Sienna in Orlando – this remarkable minivan is already renowned for its adaptability and performance, but it was also named one of the Best Family Cars for 2014 by KBB.com!
2014 Toyota Sienna is the ultimate family ride
KBB.com compiles this list of family options on a yearly basis through both families and editors; over 300 vehicles are in play and this team of critics narrows the choices down to just 21 semi-finalists. From there, 12 vehicles make the cut, and the new Toyota Sienna in Orlando was one of them! Here are some of the qualities that the winners have to embrace:
- Exceptional driving performance
- Good safety technology and features
- Plenty of cargo space
- Comfort for passengers
- Room for child seats in the rear
- Rear-seat entertainment
And any other family-friendly features that might apply. Obviously, the 2014 Toyota Sienna excels in all of these categories, so it’s no surprise that it made the cut without a problem!
What makes this new Toyota in Orlando so incredibly family-friendly?
KBB.com was pretty impressed by this new Toyota minivan – they said that it was one of the most passenger-accomodating minivans you can buy! Here are some of the features that we think are MOST family-friendly on this incredibly stylish minivan!
- Seating for up to eight passengers, including reclining captain’s chairs in the middle row and a rear bench seat that splits 60/40 to fold flat for more cargo space
- Dual power sliding doors as well as a liftback design make loading and unloading both passengers and cargo as easy as it gets; additionally, the second row of seats slides forward to make accessing that third row of seats a cakewalk
- Bluetooth wireless streaming lets you take phone calls and stream music without ever taking your hands off the wheel – you’ll even find controls mounted on your steering wheel for added safety and convenience
- Navigation and Toyota’s Entune keep you connected and on track no matter how hectic life may get
- Three-zone automatic climate control so all passengers are comfortable no matter their seating position in this minivan
- Easy-clean fabric seats so spills are no big deal
- Remote keyless entry and cruise control to up the convenience factor, and the Smart Key System even employs a push button start
The 2014 Toyota Sienna also comes with exceptional safety technology, such as the Toyota Star Safety System, all-wheel drive, a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and backup camera, and Safety Connect Services.