Are you a fan of the ABC show Modern Family? If you’ve ever watched it, you may have noticed that some of our new Toyota in Orlando are featured. Three of the main characters regularly get behind the wheel of Toyota vehicles, and we’re proud to see our incredible cars features on such an incredible show! We know that it’s a fictional world, but if these characters really did exist our cars would serve them well – let’s take a closer look at which new Orlando Toyota take the spotlight on Modern Family every week!
Claire hits the road in the Orlando Toyota Sienna!
Claire Dunphy, wife to Phil and mother to Luke, Haley, and Alex, regularly hits the road in a new Toyota Sienna! As a mom with kids who have a TON of gear – Alex plays the cello and participates in a variety of other extracurriculars, while Luke is constantly finding new hobbies – Clair definitely needs all the space she can get. What makes the new Toyota Sienna in Orlando such a great fit for this busy family? Here are some of the perks it has to offer:
- Comfortable seating for up to eight passengers, with a ton of interior versatility – you can fold flat and remove rows of seats to make for more cargo space. Oh, and speaking of which, you’ll find 39.1 cubic feet of space left over even with all seats occupied!
- Technology to keep connected – we often see Claire use her Bluetooth so she can keep her hands on the while while she talks on the phone or streams music. You’ll also find navigation as an option, as well as Sirius XM Satellite Radio!
- The Smart Key System, a push button start, and power sliding doors making loading, unloading, and hitting the road easier than ever!
Mitch and Cam get around town in a new Toyota Prius v
Mitch and Cam, on the other hand, get seriously green in an eco-sensitive Orlando Toyota Prius v! This new Toyota hybrid is majorly popular because of its eco-friendly performance, but here are some of the other benefits to taking it out on the road:
- It’s majorly fuel-efficient, which comes in handy – having kids means having to run around town A LOT, and their daughter Lily lends no exception to this rule! You’ll get an estimated 40 mpg combined!
- It’s efficient and green, but it’s also spacious! This is the largest member of the Orlando Toyota Prius family, and offers comfortable seating for five as well as a hatchback design and 34.3 cubic feet of cargo space. There are also other smaller storage compartments tucked away, like under the floor of the cargo area!
- It’s also efficient in other ways – for example, you’ll find yourself able to access Bluetooth technology, navigation, weather, news, and even buy movie tickets and make dinner reservations with the touch of a button. Plus, an integrated HomeLink Universal Transceiver allows you to open the garage door without even leaving the driver’s seat!
Why not see if either of these new Toyota options is a fit for you and your family? Come on down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida today – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! See you soon!