When it comes time to start considering Orlando used cars for your next ride, you certainly have a lot of choices to take into consideration – price, features, make and model, and warranties! One big question that we often hear from customers here at Toyota of Orlando is whether or not they should buy a certified used car! It’s certainly an important thing to think about – while they might be more expensive, certified used cars in Orlando do have their benefits. We’re breaking it down for you so you have all the info you need!
What is a certified used car in Orlando?
What is an Orlando certified used car, first of all? It varies among the makes, but with a Toyota Certified Used Car you get the following benefits:
- Incredible warranties are included, including a 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty and a one year/12,000 mile comprehensive warranty (plus roadside assistance). These warranties are honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealerships in North America.
- Each certified used vehicle undergoes a 160-point quality inspection from bumper-to-bumper, conducted by our trained Toyota technicians here at the dealership (this checks for safety and quality issues)
- A free CarFax History report is included, and the car is reconditioned to make it as good as new by our Toyota technicians
And the peace of mind that you’ve found yourself a reliable ride!
However, some people still aren’t sure whether a certified vehicle is going to be a good fit; the price tags can be a little bit higher than a normal used car, and sometimes that can make drivers hesitate a little. Here are some more benefits to consider!
What are the benefits to a certified used car?
If you buy a certified used car in Orlando (as opposed to a new car), you don’t face as much depreciation in the vehicle when you drive it off the lot. With some new models, you can see as much as 40% depreciation in the first three years that you drive it.
- A used vehicle can be a gamble – you don’t know what kind of life it had before you get behind the wheel or how it was driven. The inspections that come with certified used vehicles thoroughly examine all the ins-and-outs before the car goes up for sale, so you won’t have any unpleasant surprises on your hands.
- Certified pre-owned cars also have to meet rigorous standards – in the case of Toyota, they have to be seven years old or younger, and have less than 85,000 miles on them. These cars are carefully selected to be certified, so you’ll have quality on your side from the get-go.
- Want more information about these incredible vehicles and why you should consider one for your next pre-owned purchase? Our sales specialist are here to help – they can show you around, talk you through the certification process, and take you for a test drive so you can experience the difference.
Visit our Toyota dealership in Central Florida today! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’ve got plenty of money-saving specials on the table to help you save big. We’ll see you soon!