Are you hitting the road this holiday season and heading out to see family and friends? It’s definitely the time of year to travel… but is your ride up to the journey? Our Toyota Service Center in Orlando has plenty of tips to help you get your car prepared to hit the highways for the holidays. All you have to do is swing by and see us to get this important auto service taken care of as efficiently and affordably as possible!
How can you prep for the holidays with auto service in Orlando?
What kinds of Orlando auto service should you be scheduling in order to get your car ready for holiday travels? Here are some of the essentials:
- If you’re due for an oil change, get it taken care of! Clean, full oil is important if you want to keep your engine running at peak performance, and no one wants to end up on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck on Christmas Eve. Schedule this auto service with us today and we’ll get you ready to go!
- Check your wiper blades and headlights – they’re important for visibility, especially if you’re heading into climates with snow and rain in the picture. Make sure they do their job so you can clearly see the road in front of your. Our Orlando auto service center can replace your blades AND restore your headlights in one appointment!
- Check your battery to make sure it’s in good shape! Our Toyota Service technicians can take a look at it to ensure that it’s functioning properly, and check for any corrosion on the posts or connections (which can be problematic).
- Also check your antifreeze – if you’re headed to colder climes, you want to make sure you have a mixture of half anti-freeze, half water in there to prevent your radiator from freezing.
- Same goes for your windshield wiper fluid! If you’re going to be traveling in cold weather, you want to make sure you have fluid that won’t freeze when you spray it on the windshield. You can buy special types that will prevent this from happening – just ask one of our Toyota Service techs!
- Make sure your tires are in great condition – they should be rotated, balanced, and have sufficient tread on them to properly grip the road AND deal with any snow, ice, or rain that you might encounter this holiday season. We offer cheap auto tires for sale to help you save!
Make sure you and your family are ready to hit the road!
There are also other steps you can take to prep your car for holiday road trips this year, such as:
- Plan your route carefully and check the weather so you’re not taken unaware by hazardous driving conditions.
- Be sure to pack snacks, games, books, etc. to keep yourselves occupied and happy when out on the road.
- Prep for an emergency! You should have an emergency winter weather kit in your trunk (with things like a shovel, kitty litter, flares, extra blankets, jumper cables, etc) as well as a charger for your cell phone in case the worst situation happens and you break down!
Have more questions? Contact our Orlando Toyota Service Center today. We’ve got trained Toyota techs who can take care of your auto service in a jiffy, as well as money-saving Toyota Service Coupons that can drive down our low prices even further! Give us a call today at (866) 945-0493, and happy holidays to you and your family!