Everyone knows that our Orlando Toyota vehicles are known to have long and reliable lives – for example, did you know that 90% of all Toyota Camry models sold in the past ten years are out on the roads still? Or that 80% of all Toyota Corolla models sold in the past 20 years are still hitting the streets? If you buy a Toyota, make sure you life it – it’ll be around for a long time! However, after you hit certain mile markers there are steps you can take to ensure things keep running smoothly.
What Orlando auto service is necessary after 100,000 miles?
Routine Orlando auto service is essential no matter how many miles your ride has on it but once you get past 100,000 miles it’s even more important to make sure you stay on track. We can help; we’ll send you reminders when you’re due for your recommended maintenance (and we usually toss in some pretty incredible Orlando Toyota Service Coupons while we’re at it to help you save on your auto service). We know that sometimes drivers like to take matters into their own hands, so we’re here to help – here are some of the things you should schedule after you hit your 100,000 mile mark!
A great place to start is with your owner’s manual – it no doubt has some solid advice as to how you should handle Orlando auto service after this huge milestone. Your car may also alert you electronically to issues that are developing, and you should take these warnings seriously and have the parts in question repaired or replaced before they cause serious damage to both your car and your wallet.
- Be sure to check your fluids regularly – stay on top of changes and flushes, and make sure you’re especially vigilant about oil changes. We offer cheap, fast oil changes in Orlando on a daily basis, so come on in and see us if you’re due!
- Have your technician inspect belts and hoses on a regular basis, as they’ll start to wear out faster after the 100,000 mile mark. If you notice wear and tear, get them replaced before they break and cause more damage!
- You might want to consider changing your timing belt (this part keeps everything in sync, so it’s pretty essential). It tends to wear out between 60,000 and 100,000 miles, so stay on top of it and have our auto service technicians check it out when you come in for routine maintenance.
- You’ll also want to keep an eye on your air filter and fuel filter – if you haven’t changed them by 100,000 miles, you’re definitely due!
- Did you know that coolant can lose its effectiveness over time? This is bad news here in Central Florida, where temperatures soar in the summer. Have your coolant system flushed and refilled when you hit 100,000 mile marker.
Schedule your auto service with us today!
All in all, if you’re vigilant about your auto service in Orlando, you should be in good shape even when you do hit that high mileage mark! We offer a free multi-point inspection every time you come in, so our trained Toyota technicians have got your back. Schedule your appointment today – you can reach us at (866) 945-0493, and don’t forget to ask about our Toyota Service Coupons!