Have you ever been out to visit our Toyota Service Center in Orlando? It’s a great place to get affordable and dependable auto service for your car, no matter the make or model. However, did you know that our Toyota dealership in Central Florida is also committed to making sure that we give back to the community? We regularly work with local non-profit organizations, and this Thanksgiving we’re planning on giving back as well. We’re holding a canned food drive to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, and we want you to get involved!
Help Toyota of Orlando give back this Thanksgiving
Here’s the deal: if you bring in 2 canned food items for our drive, you’ll get $15 off your auto service in Orlando! We’re determined to do our part and make sure that Second Harvest gets all the canned goods we can possibly provide, which is why we’re reaching out to our loyal customers. Second Harvest Food Bank is an integral part of Central Florida. Did you know that one in five Central Floridians suffers from hunger or doesn’t know quite where their next meal is coming from? Second Harvest steps in to try and alleviate these issues, providing meals for people in Brevard, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, Lake, and Orange counties on a consistent basis… but they can’t do it without our help!
Make sure you schedule Orlando auto service to get ready for the holidays!
When you bring in your two canned items, you’ll automatically get $15 off your Orlando auto service. Remember, routine auto maintenance is essential for keeping your vehicle in great condition and making the most of its performance, and this is especially important around the holidays! Many people find themselves hitting the road during the holiday season to visit family, attend parties and events, and take vacations. Make sure your vehicle is fit to hit the road – you should schedule auto service such as:
- Oil changes: Make sure you have enough clean oil in your engine to ensure a safe trip! We offer affordable oil changes and we’ll get you out the door as quickly as we possibly can so you can get back to holiday shopping!
- Tire rotations and balancing: Making sure that your tires are properly rotated, balanced, and inflated is essential to retaining traction and getting great fuel efficiency. Let our trained Toyota technicians ensure they’re in good condition!
- Brake Services: Brakes are a huge component of your drive time safety, whether you’re headed cross-country or just across town. Make sure they’re in exceptional working order before you get behind the wheel!
- Wiper blades: Rain and snow may be in your forecast if you head out of town this holiday season, so make sure your wiper blades are in excellent condition to provide you with the best visibility.
- Headlights: Ditto for your headlights! It gets darker earlier now, and you’ll want to make the most of the visibility your headlights offer at night and in less-than-favorable weather conditions.
Want more tips on auto service to get you ready for the holidays? Swing by our Toyota Service Center, or give us a shout at (866) 945-0493. Don’t forget to bring in your canned goods to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank and ask about our other service specials while you’re here!