SEMA 2013 has begun, and we always get excited at our Orlando Toyota Scion dealership when this time of the year rolls around. We get to see a ton of new Toyota and new Scion concepts unveiled and wonder which of them will actually come to fruition and wind up on our lots! We’ve talked a lot about the new Toyota concept cars that have been leaked so far – the snow-ready Toyota 4Runner, and the triathlon-themed Toyota RAV4. However, we haven’t gotten a chance to show you how some of our new Scion in Orlando have been enhanced for SEMA 2013… so let’s take a look!
See how new Scion in Orlando were enhanced for SEMA 2013
Not only will we get to see the unveiling of the three finalists for the Scion Tuner Challenge – in which contestants take the 2014 Scion tC and style to their own individual preferences – we’ll also get to see five new concepts that envelop the Scion FR-S and Scion xB! We’ve got the scoop on how both of these popular Orlando Scion were tweaked to make them concept-worthy!
- Steve Aoki x Scion FR-S: The new Scion FR-S in Orlando is an incredible ride to start with, but this particular concept takes things to a whole new level. Steve Aoki is a renowned DJ, so you’ll find features like a custom Pioneer sound system, a fog machine and strobe lights to set the mood inside, and a mixing station that’s fully operational, as well as several different speaker packages to make the most of your listening experience!
- FR-S “Style J”: This particular concept showcases a design that revolves around a fresh urban look that’s got a lot of modern elements woven into it. You’ll find highlights like cameras embedded into the mirrors, and a slick custom leather interior with beige and black accents for a lux look. It’s a city-driver’s dream!
- GReddy Performance x Scion Racing Drift FR-S: If you’re into performance, than this new Scion in Orlando delivers from the start. This new concept, however, amps things up with features like a special aerodynamics kit (Rocket Bunny Ver. 2) and a turbocharged engine that delivers an absolutely incredible 750 horsepower – quite the jump from the 200 that the original model provides!
- Strictly Business Cartel Scion xB: Jeremy Lookofsky designed this incredible concept of the Orlando Scion xB, and it’s all about business! You’ll find an Apple Mac Mini woven into the design, as well as a wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, hands-free mobile calling abilities, and a wi-fi hotspot onboard!
- Bulletproof FR-S Concept One: This concept of the Scion FR-S integrates features like a carbon fiber interior for a seriously tough look, plus an advanced turbo system and suspension tuned especially for the track, as well as a 500 horsepower engine. The body was also redesigned to be wider!
Explore the new Scion models that started it all!
We probably won’t see any of these new Scion models at our dealership anytime soon, but we do have the whole family up for grabs right now! Come see the original models that started it all – we’re open seven days a week until 10pm, and we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!