There are a ton of choices when it comes to picking a new truck. You have a multitude of makes to think about, as well as a huge amount of different models and trim-levels. On top of that, you still have to consider new truck parts and accessories, as well as convenient packages available to you! Don’t let it overwhelm you – why not spend the rest of 2013 in an Orlando Toyota truck? We’ve got two incredible options that are about as customizable as it gets; let’s take a look at the best-selling compact pickup truck in America, the 2014 Toyota Tacoma!
2014 Toyota Tacoma has clear advantages over the Nissan Frontier
The 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando has been the best-selling compact pickup truck in the country since 2005, when the second generation was introduced to the market. Since then, it’s only gotten more versatile. However, despite all of its incredible qualities, how does it stand up to competition? We’re putting it up against one of its biggest competitors right now: the Nissan Frontier. Both of these trucks offer great qualities, but which one is better suited to all of your needs?
- Price is always an important part of the decision making process for our customers, and the Orlando Toyota Tacoma trumps its competitor with a starting MSRP of $18,923. The Nissan Frontier has a higher starting pricepoint of $21,290! If your budget is going to be a big factor in your final choice, this should help you decide!
- Fuel efficiency is also another factor that a lot of drivers take into account when choosing a new ride. The 2014 Toyota Tacoma has a lower curb weight (almost 400 pounds less) than the Nissan Frontier. This helps push its fuel efficiency to the max, which in turn helps drivers save money even after their purchase! This new Toyota truck offers 21 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway, as opposed to the Nissan Frontier, which offers 19 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway!
- If what’s under the hood matters most to you, you’ll love what the 2014 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando has to offer. It has a 2.7L 4-cylinder option for its base level, which allows for 159 horsepower. The Nissan Frontier offers you a 2.5L 4-cylinder option as a base engine and it only gets 152 horsepower!
Check out everything the Orlando Toyota Tacoma has to offer!
Those aren’t the only things we love about the new Toyota truck, however. Here are some of our favorite features and options this year!
- Entune Audio, which offers you the Entune Multimedia Bundle (a series of apps that keep you connected) plus a 6.1 inch touchscreen and MP3 playbac capabilities
- A handy fold-up rear bench seat with under-seat storage in case you need a little more space inside the cabin
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio controls
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with a HomeLink Universal Transceiver to open gates and garage doors
- A deck rail system in the bed that has four tie-down cleats to keep cargo in place
Want to learn more or see for yourself in person if this new Toyota truck is for you? Come down today – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road! Ask about our new Toyota specials!