We think that the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is a pretty exceptional vehicle. It’s plush and luxurious inside, decked out with everything you could possibly want to keep you both comfortable and entertained, and is packed with the latest and greatest technology. It’s also got rugged performance capabilities, able to take on all types of terrain without batting an eye. However, we recently stumbled upon an even cooler model of this incredible new Toyota SUV – one that can resist land mines, hand grenades, and more!
Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is transformed into incredible armored vehicle
Meet Ares Security Vehicles; they’re a manufacturer who specializes in taking day-to-day vehicles and transforming them into top-notch armored cars that can resist almost anything you throw at them! They’re based in the UAE and India, so we don’t think we’ll be seeing this amazing version of the new Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando anytime soon at our dealership… but we can dream, right? Let’s take a closer look at some of the remarkable qualities that this concept has to offer!
The Armored Toyota Land Cruiser is a concept that was created from a 2012 model of the popular SUV; it has the standard powerful V8 engine and 4WD capabilities. You’ll also find a 6-speed automatic transmission, rear liftgate design, and comfortable seating for eight inside. That’s pretty much par for the course… but here are some of the not-so-standard features this new Toyota SUV puts on the table!
- Incredible B6 level armor – basically, this armor is woven into the interior design (actually inside the cab) of the SUV to help deal with stress that might have an impact on the exterior structure of the vehicle. It can take on high powered rifle ammunition, and the underbody of the vehicle can resist hand grenades, an M67 grenade, and even land mines!
- You’ll also find special armor under the hood to help protect the engine, battery, and the control module from any damage that might occur in an impact.
- All windows and transparent areas of this Toyota Land Cruiser are multi-layered and bulletproof; they’ve been coated with polycarbonate to protect the interior passengers without a problem!
- This new Toyota SUV also boasts a special, heavy-duty suspension system to allow for all the extra weight that the armor adds to the equation without affecting performance or passenger comfort during drive time.
- Each wheel of this new Toyota has a “run-flat” tire system integrated into it – these special tires don’t deflate when they’re punctured, and you can keep driving on them at speeds of up to 55 mph for up to 100 miles!
What makes this new Toyota SUV so popular?
This new Toyota concept is pretty incredible; but then again, it has a great foundation upon which to rest! The new Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando has racked up awards like Best Resale Value, Best Overall Value, Best Residual Value, and a 5/5 star rating from Edmunds.com consumers! Plus, it’s been around forever, bringing high value, exceptional performance, and incredible reliability to customers all over the world.
Want to see what the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando has to offer? It may not ben bringing land mine protection to the table, but it does have a ton of amazing standard features to make your drive time as good as it gets. Visit us today – we’re open seven days a week until 10pm, and our money-saving Orlando Toyota specials can help you save big on this luxury SUV!