If you’ve ever gotten behind the wheel of one of our Orlando Toyota vehicles, you probably realize just how well connected you can be when you’re out on the road. Each new Toyota comes with technology that helps to keep you entertained, in touch, and maintaining as efficient of a drive time as you can possibly get! One tool in particular that comes in handy when you’re hitting the highway is the Toyota Entune System. It’s a multimedia suite of apps that was designed carefully by Toyota to give you all the connectivity you need without ever leaving the driver’s seat!
What is the Toyota Entune System in your new Toyota?
How does Entune work? Basically, it streams data through your smartphone to your new Toyota in Orlando, giving you access to a ton of multimedia applications that cater to everything from new music to booking dinner reservations. Here’s a little overview of what you have access to if your new Toyota includes Entune:
- Bluetooth wireless streaming for not only your tunes stored on your phone, but also your phone calls. This makes staying in touch with friends and family as easy as it gets, and you never have to take your hands off of the wheel.
- Navigation technology to keep you on track, especially if you’re heading out of familiar territory
- Data services – these include everything from Pandora for discovering new music to OpenTable.com for reserving your table at your favorite restaurant!
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio, giving you an incredible amount of new radio stations to explore
- A convenient touchscreen interface with 6.1 inch screen so connectivity is right at your fingertips
Orlando Toyota technology gets a major boost for 2014
Pretty great, huh? However, Toyota Entune is about to get a boost – new Toyota in Orlando will soon feature Next Generation Toyota Entune! For the 2014 model year, Toyota decided to up the ante with this convenient technology. Vehicles like the 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando already include this next gen suite of apps, and soon all of our new Toyota options will be offering it as well! Here are a few highlights of what you can expect to find:
- A bevy of new applications available, including social media apps like Facebook. You’ll also find new additions like Yelp and HD Data Services that are both real-time AND predictive, so you can better plan your day according to things like traffic and weather!
- More customization is also an option with the Next Generation Toyota Entune system. You can have access to up to 2,500 contacts (as opposed to the previous limit of 1,000) and customize your home screen so the apps you utilize most are the first to pop up.
- Freedom from a subscription! Now all of our new Toyota will come with the option to access the Entune App Suite without a subscription. Without paying, you’ll still be able to access a number of useful applications to keep connected!
Want to check it all out in person? Make it happen today – visit our Toyota dealership in Central Florida and see what’s in store for you! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can give us a shout at (888) 725-3520 today!