Here at Toyota of Orlando, we’re pretty excited about 2014… the new 2014 models are starting to arrive steadily, and with them bring new style, technology, performance, and efficiency to make your drive time as enjoyable as possible. However, one of them in particular takes the cake – the 2014 Toyota Corolla! This redesigned Toyota sedan has been taking the automotive industry by storm with all of the amazing upgrades it has to offer in 2014 – not only is it entirely redesigned, it’s also packing major technology and performance enhancements as well. Let’s take a closer look at what it has to offer you – meet the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando!
2014 Toyota Corolla promises a powerful performance
This new Toyota in Orlando is rocking an all-new style, but don’t think it’s all looks with nothing to back them up. Performance was majorly enhanced for the 2014 model year, including an all-new trim-level – the LE Eco – that focuses on providing the most fuel-efficient driving experience possible. Here are some of our favorite performance highlights on the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando:
- The aforementioned new trim-level – the LE Eco has CVT-i (continuously variable transmission with intelligence) under the hood, and it allows for incredible fuel economy. This new trim-level offers 42 mpg combined; that’s as much as the Toyota Prius v!
- CVT is actually found on almost all models of the new Toyota Corolla! It ups the fuel efficiency of each – for example, the LE model is now boasting 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway… that means major savings.
- The automatic model of the S trim-level now features fun paddle shifters – they keep your drive time exciting and amp up the sporty feel of the car! You’ll also find an available sport mode on this trim-level, which adjusts your shift points to give you a sportier driving experience.
Technology and entertainment features were also taken up a notch in the 2014 Toyota Corolla! You’ll love upgrades, enhancements and options like:
- Entune Audio, which takes a display audio system and weaves in Bluetooth technology, iPod connectivity, a touchscreen interface, and the Entune suite of multimedia apps for the ultimate connectivity.
- A 3.5 inch multi-information display, which means you have important info like fuel economy and tire pressure right in front of your eyes
- Cruise control, remote keyless entry, and an integrated backup camera enhance your convenience factors
Get stylish in this redesigned new Toyota in Orlando!
However, style is still king in this new Toyota option. You’ll love the new look – the exterior is much sleeker than before, similar to that of the new Toyota Camry. The interior follows suit, with a redesigned dash that also increases interior space, as well as lends a more sophisticated feel (especially when you factor in the display audio).
Why not take this incredible new Toyota for a spin today and see for yourself how incredible 2014 is going to be if you decide to get behind the wheel? Visit us at 3575 Vineland Road – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can call us at (888) 725-3520!