At our Orlando Toyota dealership, we’re always looking for research to offer our customers to show them just how affordable, reliable, and performance-driven our new Toyota and new Scion options truly are. It isn’t too difficult – both makes snap up awards like nobody’s business. Whether you want an award-wining car, truck, minivan, SUV, or hybrid, we’ve undoubtedly got something for you on the lot! One of the factors that our customers like to take into consideration is not only how much a new Toyota in Orlando will cost them now, but also how cost-efficient it’ll be in the future in terms of maintenance, fuel economy, and repairs.
2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is cost-efficient to purchase AND own
We’ve got great news for you – the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid in Orlando was recently given a KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Award! This award goes to new vehicles that give you the most bang for your buck after five years of ownership. KBB compiled the list based on factors like:
- Purchase price
- Projected depreciation
- Maintenance and repair costs
- Fuel economy
- Insurance costs
- Financing rates
- State fees
When all was said and done, the new Toyota Highlander Hybrid in Orlando easily made the cut. Not only is it affordable to begin with, starting out at just over $40,000 and integrating the latest and greatest features, it’ll also bring you a ton of savings after your purchase with the 28 mpg combined that it has to offer. Additionally, KBB.com noted that its maintenance costs were minimal, helping you keep your ownership costs even lower.
Find family-friendly functionality in this Orlando Toyota hybrid
What else makes the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid such a great option for families on the go? It’s the hybrid counterpart to the original gasoline-powered model, which is renowned nationwide for the convenient, efficient, and functional drive time it provides. This new Toyota hybrid is no exception to that reputation! You’ll find features aimed at making your driving experience as easy as it gets, including:
- Seating for up to seven passengers, and it’s flexible to boot – you can fold flat and remove rows of seats to enhance your cargo room if need be, as well as get comfy in either easy-clean fabric or leather seats
- A display audio system allows you to access entertainment features through a touchscreen, and you’ll find more convenience added to the equation with Bluetooth wireless streaming, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, iPod connectivity, Entune, and a comprehensive navigation system
- A rear-seat DVD entertainment system keeps backseat passengers entertained with ease
- Three-zone automatic climate control ensures that everyone is comfortable, no matter where they’re seated in the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- An integrated backup camera gives you extra eyes in the rear
- The Smart Key System allows for easy loading and unloading even when your hands are full, and you’ll love the convenience of a push button start
- A Homelink Universal Transceiver allows you to open your garage door with the simple touch of a button
And more! Plus, you can feel good about the time you spend behind the wheel of the new Toyota Highlander Hybrid, as its hybrid technology allows it to put off an extremely eco-friendly performance!
Take it for a spin today – Toyota of Orlando is open seven days a week until 10pm, so round up your family and come see for yourself if this hybrid SUV is the right ride for you! Call us at (888) 725-3520 to schedule your appointment!