If you’re a fan of the new Scion tC in Orlando, we’ve got exciting news for you – the three finalists for the Scion Tuner Challenge have been announced, and they’ll be making their way to SEMA 2013 to be displayed! Each of them provides a different take on sporty style, performance, and technology, but each still provides the same amazing drive time that this new Scion in Orlando is known for. We can’t wait to see them take the stage this year at SEMA and earn the credit they deserve… and to see which ones takes the big winning prize!
2014 Scion tC gets redesigned – again!
The Scion Tuner Challenge is a way for the innovative company to reach out to car enthusiasts and custom builders and designers, and give them a chance to display some of their own innovation and creativity. Each participant is given a stock 2014 Scion tC (similar to the one you’d find at our Orlando Toyota Scion dealership), $15,000 with which to customize, and and a free reign to make their vehicle as individual as it gets. Three finalists are picked, and the big winner – who will be announced November 6th at SEMA – wins $10,000! Here are the three finalists for this year:
- Young Tea from Los Angeles, CA
- Josh Croll from Mertztown, PA
- Walter Franco from Seattle, WA
This new Scion in Orlando packs a punch with style and performance
What makes the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando such an exceptional choice for this contest is the fact that it’s SO customizable, and offers a great platform to build upon! 2014 saw a refresh, and we love everything that this new Scion is bringing to the table. Here’s a little preview of what you’ll find if you come down to our Toyota Scion dealership in Central Florida and get behind the wheel for a test drive – these are our favorite highlights for the all-new model year!
- A newly enhanced performance takes the 2014 Scion tC to the next level – you’ll find dynamic rev matching technology in the automatic, as well as Pre-Load Differential in the manual. Both models of this new Scion also have a refined suspension and electric steering!
- Style also takes precedence in this new Scion in Orlando. You’ll find a refreshed exterior with new headlights and taillights, a redesigned front fascia, a new blacked out valance in the rear, as well as standard features like 18″ alloy wheels and a panoramic glass roof. The interior remains dark and sporty, with contrasting red stitching and sport bucket front seats, as well as a leather-trimmed steering wheel.
- You’ll also love the new technology up for grabs. The 2014 Scion tC boasts a standard display audio system with touchscreen interface, as well as iPod connectivity and Bluetooth streaming so all of your favorite music is nearby. You can even upgrade to a system that integrates social media apps and location-based services like Yelp to keep you connected!
We may not have the Scion Tuner Challenge finalists here at our dealership, but we DO have the 2014 Scion tC! Come on down and take it for a spin – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!