When you come down to Toyota of Orlando to get into one of our vehicles, you’re going to have a lot of decisions to face. (Luckily we have a huge team of skilled sales specialists, so they can help you make all the best choices!) Not only will you have to choose which model and trim-level you’re going to take home, you also have to consider things like packages and accessories, paint colors, technological options, and more. One big decision that ALL of our customers have to face when they take home a new Toyota in Orlando has to do with the finance part of the equation – should you buy, or should you sign a car lease?
We know it can be confusing and even a little daunting to make such a big decision without doing a little research first, so we’re here to help! Not only do we have a finance team that’s here until 10pm every single day to help you decide whether buying or leasing is a better fit… we also broke down the pros and cons of both so you can take a closer look and make an informed choice when you come down to our Orlando Toyota dealership. Read on, friends!
Buying a new Toyota in Orlando
There are plenty of benefits when you buy a new Toyota. Here are some of the highlights:
- You own the vehicle, so you can modify and alter it any way you want. If you’re into customization, then purchasing is the way to go for you!
- You also hold the equity of the vehicle! You’ll be able to privately sell or trade it in when you’re ready for a new ride, and the equity can be put toward that future vehicle.
- You can drive anywhere and everywhere you want – no worrying about going over your allotted mileage!
However, there are a few disadvantages:
- When you buy your new Toyota, it starts to depreciate as soon as you take it off the lot. Toyota models are known for having excellent resale value, but you won’t get the same amount you paid from the get-go.
- Owning a car means all the routine maintenance and repairs are on you – they come right out of your pocket!
Leasing a new Toyota in Orlando
- Signing a car lease can be intimidating, but don’t worry – there are a TON of benefits to leasing your new Toyota!
- Car leases mean you can swap out your ride at the end of lease term for a new vehicle – no need to worry about trading in or finding a private buyer.
- You’ll get complimentary routine auto maintenance and repairs with a car lease, as well as excellent warranties.
- Down payments, finance rates, and monthly payments are often lower with a car lease so you can usually afford to drive a more expensive vehicle than you would if you purchased!
Some perceived disadvantages exist, of course:
- There’s a mileage cap on car leases, and if you go over your allotted miles you’ll have to pay the stipulated amount.
- You don’t own the car, so making alterations or modifications is pretty much out of the question.
Want to learn more about the pros and cons of buying vs leasing your next new Toyota? Come down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida. Our sales and finance specialists are here to help you find the right ride for you, so don’t miss out!