2013 is a little more than halfway over, but new 2014 Toyota models are already slowly starting to make their way onto the lots of dealerships in Central Florida! Our sister store, Toyota of Clermont, recently received the 2014 Scion tC, and we’re eagerly awaiting exciting new 2014 models like the redesigned Toyota Tundra, Toyota Corolla, and Toyota Highlander. However, it’s been rumored that one current model might be retiring after this model year has come to an end – will we see the Toyota Matrix in Orlando next year?
Will 2013 be the last year for the Toyota Matrix in Orlando?
The 2013 Toyota Matrix in Orlando is a great ride for anyone who’s looking for a huge amount of versatility in their day-to-day driving experiences. It’s also got a few awards under its belt, such as:
- 2013 Lowest Maintenance Costs Award from IntelliChoice
- 2013 Best Resale Value Award from KBB.com
- An 8.1/10 rating by KBB.com consumers
And more! While our Orlando Toyota dealership would be sad to see this new Toyota go, we understand that automotive makers periodically have to shuffle cars out of their lineup to make room for bigger and better. We’re eager to see what’s next… but if you want an adaptable, affordable, and sporty ride, you should check out the 2013 Toyota Matrix before it’s gone!
What makes this new Toyota so versatile?
When we say affordable, we mean it. This economical new Toyota kicks off at just under $20,000, so it’s a feasible option for all types of drivers. And we weren’t kidding about the adaptability factor – here are just a few features that demonstrate how versatile this car truly is!
- An almost 20-cubic feet cargo area that’s decked out in heavy duty flooring for water resistance, plus rear seats that fold flat and even a front passenger’s seat that folds down for larger cargo items
- A convenient hatchback design so getting that aforementioned cargo inside is as easy as possible
- Seating for up to five passengers and a driver’s seat that’s adjustable up to 6 ways for the ultimate comfort
- Cruise control so highway drives are a breeze, and remote keyless entry to keep the convenience factor high
- A display audio system that allows you to customize your music choices to a “t”
However, just because it’s utilitarian, convenient and versatile doesn’t mean this Orlando Toyota doesn’t also rock style. Here are some of our favorite standout features on the new Toyota Matrix!
- The S model includes slick design elements like fog lights, a unique body kit (including underbody spoilers and sport front and rear bumpers), and options like a power moonroof or 17″ alloy wheels
- You’ll also get choices like an interior trimmed in sport fabric, as well as a sport steering wheel OR leather-trimmed steering wheel that’s topped with audio controls
- A huge array of eye-catching paint colors, including hues like Black Sand Pearl, Super White, Spruce Mica, and Barcelona Red
If it sounds like it may be a fit for you, then hurry down to check it out today – the 2013 Toyota Matrix may be gone before you know it! Give our Toyota dealership in Central Florida a visit and climb behind the wheel for a test drive – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!