Are you out looking for your next new ride? One of the questions that you should address right off the bat is whether you want your next Orlando Toyota to be new or used. Both new and used cars in Orlando offer a good deal of benefits, but you have to decide which is more appealing to you. That’s why our Toyota dealership in Central Florida has decided to break it down for you and explore both options! After all, we have a huge host of both new and used vehicles on our lots, so no matter which you decide upon, we’ll help you find the perfect one for the right price!
Benefits of buying a new Toyota in Orlando
Looking for a new Toyota? We can help you there; there are quite a few benefits that come along with a new car. Here are some of the highlights you’ll enjoy when you choose to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota:
- Warranties: New Toyota come with great warranties, and they give you the peace of mind you need to know you haven’t gotten yourself a lemon. You can also choose to tack on extended warranties if you need a little extra sense of security! Plus, you’ll know from the get-go that you’re the first person to own the vehicle and you have a clean slate.
- Option to buy OR lease: Thinking about leasing a new car? You’ll have plenty of options when you check out our new Toyota in Central Florida, and our sales specialists and finance team can help you decide whether a lease or purchase is better suited to you. The option is there from the get-go!
- Maintenance/Roadside Assistance: When you buy a new Toyota, you’ll get ToyotaCare. This means you get 25,000 miles or 2 years of complimentary routine maintenance (like oil changes, etc), PLUS roadside assistance.
However, some people aren’t in the market for a new ride, which is why we also took the time to research the benefits of buying a used car in Orlando!
Benefits of used cars in Orlando
- Reduced Price: You can definitely get away cheaper when you shoot for a used car, and with the selection you’ll find at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida, you’ll be able to find the year, style, mileage, and conditions that you want with ease.
- Warranties: A lot of used cars come with warranties, especially our Toyota Certified Used Cars. These pre-owned vehicles offer you a peace of mind that’s hard to beat with warranties like a seven-year/100,000 miles Powertrain warranty! We also offer CarFax history reports so you know exactly where your vehicle has been in its past.
- Insurance rates: Typically, the insurance rates for drivers who are behind the wheel of a used car are lower than that of a driver who’s commandeering a new car. It may not seem like much, but your wallet will thank you every month!
Still not sure whether you should shoot for new or used? Don’t stress – let us help! Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road today and let us assist you in making your choice. We’ve got plenty of both, and you’ll love the affordable selection we have to offer you!