Great news, Orlando Scion drivers! Our Toyota dealership in Central Florida is slowly starting to see some of the 2014 models make their way onto the lot, and one of our latest additions is the 2014 Scion tC! This sleek and stylish coupe offers an affordable but sporty solution, and we absolutely love all of the upgrades and add-ons that the 2014 model year is tossing into the mix. Alongside the 2014 Scion tC in Orlando also came more members of the Scion 10 Series lineup – if you’re a fan of the unique Scion family, then you’d better hurry down to see us today! These incredible cars won’t last long!
New Scion tC in Orlando offers incredible upgrades
So, what’s new on the 2014 Scion tC? Quite a bit, actually. It didn’t get a TOTAL redesign, mostly because it wasn’t in need of one. Scion did refresh its appearance, however, tossing in elements like:
- A blacked out valance in the rear, along with new trapezoidal taillights
- A new fascia in the front and a hood that extends a bit longer to give a sleeker look overall
- More muscular lines on the exterior for an amped-up feel
However, you’ll still find some of your favorite features present. In addition to throwing in new elements, the new Scion tC in Orlando still boasts incredible features like:
- A panoramic glass roof that integrates a power moonroof
- 18″ alloy wheels, a chrome-tipped exhaust, and a slick coupe design
- An interior that’s swathed in dark fabric but highlighted with bright red stitching and sporty details, like a leather-trimmed steering wheel
2014 Scion tC integrates new technology and performance features
If you’re into technology, this new Scion in Orlando definitely won’t disappoint. Scion upped the ante and added in a new standard display audio system, and you’ll still have access to iPod connectivity, MP3 playback, and HD Radio for an incredible listening experience. However, a new option is now available as well – you can upgrade to a Premium Audio System, which tosses in fantastic features like location-based services, social media apps, and access to more radio stations than you’ll know what to do with!
Scion couldn’t kick off a new model year without improving performance on this popular car, either. Here are some of the highlights you’ll find under the hood of this popular new Scion!
- An improved automatic transmission that includes Dynamic Rev Management. This means you can shift twice as fast as the former model, and enjoy shorter downshifts as well. This feature was previously only found on the 2013 Scion FR-S!
- An improved manual transmission – “Pre-load” differential was added to the mix, and it results in more torque being delivered to the front wheels (remember, torque is important when you want to take things to the next level in terms of get-up-and-go).
- A fine-tuned suspension system for a more comfortable and precise ride, and improvements were also made to the electric steering to lend you more control and maneuverability
As you can see, this new Scion has quite a bit to offer… why not come down and take it for a spin? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and you can give us a ring anytime at (888) 725-3520. We’ll see you soon!