Toyota is at it again – the annual 100 Cars for Good contest is about to hit full swing, and our Orlando Toyota dealership is excited to see who gets to take home a new Toyota this year! This incredible contest is a shot for non-profit organizations in need of transportation to take home a brand new car for free; it’s an amazing cause and we’re proud to be part of a company that puts so much stock in giving back to the community in our country. In fact, last year Toyota awarded an organization close to our heart with a 2013 Toyota Sienna in Orlando! Impower, a local foster youth organization, was granted the keys to their new ride right here at Toyota of Orlando, and we continue to work with them to further their cause.
100 Cars for Good brings new Toyota to non-profits in need
100 Cars for Good is an online contest based primarily on Facebook. Toyota asks for charities and non-profits to enter the contest and their applications are then reviewed by a panel of experts, whittling down the 2,500 overall applications accepted to 250. Out of those 250, 100 will win brand new Toyota vehicles to help them get around town safely and efficiently. Each day for 50 days, 5 finalists will be up for voting (which takes place on a dedicated Facebook page that Toyota creates). At the end of the day, the two organizations that have the most votes get to choose their Toyota!
Which new Toyota in Orlando will be won this year?
So, which new Toyota in Orlando are up for grabs this year during 100 Cars for Good? Here’s the breakdown:
- Toyota Highlander – this sleek Toyota SUV is perfect for organizations that need a lot of space and a lot of versatility. It has seating for up to seven, front and rear air conditioning to keep everyone comfortable, and a display audio system comes standard. This means the driver and passengers have access to Bluetooth wireless streaming and can control everything with a slick touchscreen interface.
- Toyota Prius – if the winning organization wants to go green, this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando is the perfect way to do it! The Toyota Prius runs on hybrid technology, reducing smog-forming emissions and doing its part for the environment (while also saving you a ton of money on fuel costs).
- Toyota Tundra – if the organization that takes the winning spot needs a tough truck to get the job done, the Toyota Tundra is an excellent option. It’s comfortable on the interior, but possesses a great deal of durability and power to take on difficult terrain and tow a good deal of cargo around town.
- Toyota Sienna – this Toyota minivan is an exceptional option for organizations that need space and a lot of interior versatility with a family-friendly feel. It has re-arrangeable seating, so whether you’re hauling passengers or cargo, you can do it efficiently (and in style!).
- Toyota Sienna Mobility (which is equipped to accommodate a wheelchair)
You can see all of these new Toyota in person at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! And don’t forget to take to social media and vote for the non-profits you think most deserve them! 100 Cars for Good kicks off the application process on August 5, and voting begins October 1st!