Cars.com compiles a list of the top ten American-made cars every single year. If you weren’t familiar with the new Toyota in Orlando that we offer at our dealership, you might assume that our brand couldn’t possibly make the list since the parent company is headquartered in Japan. However, you’d be wrong! Toyota has been upping the production that takes place right here in the US, opening new plants and expanding existing ones. It’s working – they topped the Cars.com list for Top Ten American-made cars, and additionally held the most spots out of all the automotive brands featured!
New Toyota are manufactured stateside
Four new Toyota in Orlando made the list – the Toyota Camry, Toyota Sienna, Toyota Avalon, and Toyota Tundra. All four hail from different parts of the US, but all offer the same high quality ride that our customers are so often looking for. Cars.com compiles their Top American-made cars list based on factors like:
- Where the car’s parts are manufactured
- Where the final product is assembled
- How well the vehicle sells (sales figures)
Which Orlando Toyota topped the list?
And more. Based on these determining factors, it’s easy to see why these particular new Toyota made the list – the 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando is the best-selling car in America, and all of the other makes that made the cut have long lists of accolades and awards as well! Let’s take a closer look at each of them!
- Toyota Camry: The 2013 Toyota Camry, as noted, is the best-selling car in America. This car hails from plants in Kentucky and Indiana, and also boasts other accolades like being deemed a 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick, receiving an NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating, and winning IntelliChoice awards for Best Retained Value, Best Ownership Costs, and Best Maintenance Costs (just to name a few). If you take this new Toyota for a spin at Toyota of Orlando, you’ll find four different trim levels to pick from – as well as two hybrid models!
- Toyota Avalon: The new Toyota Avalon was redesigned for the 2013 model year, and the votes are in – consumers can’t get enough of its slick, sporty style and totally luxe interior. This particular car is made in Kentucky, and this is the first year that it’s made the Cars.com Top American-made cars list!
- Toyota Sienna: The 2013 Toyota Sienna is an exceptional minivan – not only is it family-friendly, convenient, and spacious, it also has a whole lot of style and technology to offer (so don’t assume the typical minivan stereotype). It’s made primarily in Indiana, and at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida you’ll find five different trim levels to consider, including the super-sporty SE and the plush and luxurious Limited!
- Toyota Tundra: Tough trucks are considered to be iconic of America, and the 2013 Toyota Tundra is no exception. It’s manufactured in San Antonio, TX and offers drivers a durable ride that can tow, haul, and take on rugged terrain without a problem. However, it’s still big on comfort and technology inside with elements like a display audio system and optional plush leather trim!
Want to learn more about these American-made rides and maybe take one for a spin? Check them all out at Toyota of Orlando today! We’re open seven days a week until 10pm so we can fit into YOUR schedule, and we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. See just how American-made these vehicles are!