They’re here – the limited edition Scion 10 Series has arrived at Toyota of Orlando! Our Toyota Scion dealership in Central Florida has been eagerly awaiting the arrival of these incredible cars, so we were thrilled when they showed up on our lot. However, if you want to see them in person, you’d better hurry – they’re so popular that they won’t be around for long! So far we’ve seen the arrival of the 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series and the 2013 Scion tC 10 Series, and we’re excited to see what the other three members of the family have to offer!
Scion 10 Series offers a special limited edition take on new Scion in Orlando
Scion released the Scion 10 Series to commemorate their tenth anniversary – the first new Scion in Orlando hit the market back in 2003, and the brand has come a long way since then. However, despite all of the enhancements and improvements its undergone, it still promises each and every driver a reliable ride that has an affordable price tag and huge amounts of creativity and innovation woven into it! On top of that, the family is so versatile that you’ll definitely be able to find the right ride for your lifestyle, whether you need something spacious and cargo-friendly or just want a sporty subcompact for city driving!
Explore the 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series!
Let’s take a look at the most iconic member of the bunch and the latest Scion 10 Series to arrive at our dealership – the new 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando! This new limited edition model packs a punch with amazing features such as:
- A brand new paint hue dubbed Silver Ignition – it lends a sleek, chic look to this incredibly sporty vehicle
- An LED Scion locator badge that lights up blue, as well as a shift knob on the interior that’s illuminated in the same cool blue color (did we mention it’s solar powered to save your car the effort?)
- Slick silver seat belts that match the Silver Ignition paint scheme on the exterior
- HID headlights with LED daytime running lamps – HID lights provide better visibility, less energy use, and look a whole lot cooler on your vehicle
- Dual automatic climate control, which is a feature not typically found on this new Scion
- A push button start – talk about convenience!
The Scion 10 Series edition of the 2013 Scion FR-S will still offer all of the amenities for which it’s so popular, however! You’ll still find the same flat Boxer engine under the hood, which lends a lower center of gravity to the car so you can take turns more efficiently. This new Scion also offers a Pioneer Audio System with HD Radio technology for an unbelievable listening experience, as well as Bluetooth wireless streaming so you have all of your music and phone calls easily within reach. Did we mention the slick interior with sport bucket front seats and a leather-trimmed steering wheel (that includes paddle shifters on the automatic model)? You don’t want to miss out on everything this car has to offer, especially for the amazing price tag!
Want to see the new Scion 10 Series in person? Hurry down to our Toyota dealership today – they definitely won’t last long (and with good reason!). We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!
Which new Scion 10 Series would YOU liked to see parked in your driveway?