May was definitely a good month for Toyota in terms of sales; they rose to top the yet again, beating out competitors like Ford, Nissan, and Honda with a 3% overall increase in sales for the month and almost 200,000 units sold. It’s no surprise to us at Toyota of Orlando! We’re well-aware – and proud of the fact – that we offer an exceptional selection of dependable and affordable options to all of our customers in Central Florida. So, which new Toyota in Orlando helped bump Toyota into the top spot again? Here are the responsible parties:
- The Orlando Toyota Camry definite had a hand in Toyota’s success last month. Again, no surprise – it’s once again the best-selling car in America for the month of May, and almost 40,000 vehicles were sold in that month alone!
- The Toyota Prius family also contributed to May’s sales success, as the group of eco-friendly hybrids sold 23,522 units and had a sales boost of 10%.
- The popular new Toyota RAV4 in Orlando also jumped in sales (8%, to be exact) and sold 20,780 units.
- Toyota trucks did their part – the Toyota Tacoma boasted a sales increase of 20% while the Tundra boosted its sales 14%.
New Toyota Camry in Orlando deserves best-seller title
However, the big push definitely came from the success and popularity of the best-selling car in America – the 2013 Toyota Camry! This sleek sedan is such a well-rounded option that it appeals to all types of drivers. It’s got sophisticated style (or sporty style – you get to choose which you prefer with the different trim-levels available to you), great technology woven into the interior, dependability, an impressive performance, and offers a spacious and comfortable ride. However, we know we’re biased fans of this new Toyota, so we’ll let the features speak for themselves! Here are some of the excellent options and features available on the 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando!
- Fuel efficiency is a major perk in this new Toyota sedan; you’ll love the 25 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway that will help you save money when you fuel up. It’s all possible thanks to Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i), which is technology that’s integrated into the engine to enhance fuel economy and performance.
- Display audio with a touchscreen interface is also an element you’ll find in this vehicle, and it hooks you up not only with Bluetooth wireless streaming and Sirius XM Radio, but also navigation to keep you on track and Toyota’s Entune System for extra connectivity.
- A spacious interior will seat five, and you’ll have the option of sport-fabric or plush leather on the new Toyota Camry. Additionally, you’ll find fold-flat rear seats so you can expand your cargo room (although you might not need to – even with the rear seats up you’ll still have over 15 cubic feet at your disposal).
See all of our new Toyota options today!
However, that’s all just a small preview of what’s in store for you if you choose to join the ranks of Toyota Camry drivers! Come on down and take it for a spin to see if it’s the new Toyota for you – our dealership is open until 10pm every single night for your convenience, and you can call us to make an appointment ahead of time at (888) 725-3520! See you soon!