Hey, all you off-roading adventurers! Are you looking for an innovative way to take things off the pavement this summer and hit the dusty trails? You should check out the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando – in a recent blog by AutoEvolution, they dubbed it “military grade” because of its incredibly powerful performance and impressive off-roading capabilities. We’ve got this SUV – which is extremely reminiscent of the popular Toyota FJ40 – at our Orlando Toyota dealership, and we’ve got even more exciting news. You can come by and check out the new Trail Teams Limited Edition model today!
Orlando Toyota FJ Cruiser takes off-roading in stride
What makes the new Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando such an ideal option for all of your off-road exploration? It’s built to tackle tough terrain and even ford water, and comes decked out with standard features that were designed with adventures in mind. It’s also affordable – this new Toyota SUV kicks off at just over $27,000, and that’s not even counting all of the incredible Orlando Toyota specials our dealership offers on a regular basis! However, back to the off-roading – here are some of the features that make this exceptional SUV ready to seize the day!
- An elevated air intake and special protection for electrical components – this means that the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser can handle water, and ford rivers and streams up to 28 inches deep.
- A well-protected undercarriage and protective skid plates keep your mechanical components secure, and a steeper breakover angle allows your new Toyota SUV to take on more rugged terrain without a problem. Also, if you do hit an obstacle that’s too tough to handle, you can actually jack your new Toyota clear of the problem!
- Steeper approach and departure angles allow you to hit steeper hills with ease and prevent ground contact.
- An interior clad in heavy-duty waterproof flooring and special water-resistant fabric seats allows for all the mud you can handle and a supremely easy cleanup!
- You can choose between manual and automatic transmissions, as well as enjoy Full or Part-time 4WD and Active Traction Control. Did we mention the V6 engine churns out up to 260 horsepower and 271 lb-ft of torque?
Check out the Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition!
However, if you want something a little more unique, come down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida and check out the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Limited Edition! This special edition model won’t be around forever, so if you want to make it yours you should hurry. It includes incredible features like:
- Trail-tuned Bilstein shock absorbers, as well as Active Traction Control, CRAWL Control, and electronically controlled locking rear differential
- A new Cement gray paint hue with a matching roof (the normal paint scheme is two-toned with a white roof)
- TRD 16-inch off-road beadlock style tires for amazing grip and handling
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with an integrated backup camera
Plus, a few other exceptional features that make this new Toyota SUV stand alone! Want to learn more and take this model (or the original) for a spin? Come down to Toyota of Orlando! We’re open seven days a week until 10pm for your convenience, and we have plenty of options for you to explore. Give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to get started today!