At Toyota of Orlando, we’re well-known for providing our customers with a huge selection of affordable new Toyota and new Scion options. Whether you want something family-friendly for your summer adventures, a tough truck to get the job done or just something sporty to turn heads all over town, we can help you find it at a price you’ll love. In fact, we have two new car options that made the Top Ten Base Models list just released by Cars.com – the 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2013 Scion xB in Orlando!
Both of these options are exceptionally affordable ways to get around town, even if you do choose the base model. Cars.com compiled their list based on the features that the car offers, in addition to the price. Basically, the cars on the list are the options that will get you the most bang for your buck! Let’s explore each of them in detail, starting with the Orlando Scion xB!
2013 Scion xB is funky, family-friendly, and fun
The 2013 Scion xB is a sporty, funky, family-friendly way to get around town. It’s got an extremely unique exterior shape that actually has a dual purpose; it lends more interior space to the vehicle (especially headroom and cargo room). It also comes packed with great features, including elements like:
- A Pioneer Audio System, which incorporates features like a USB Port with iPod connectivity, six speakers, and two tweeters
- Cruise control to make your highway driving more convenient
- The Star Safety System, which is a set of six safety features that work together to enhance your security while behind the wheel
- A versatile interior that features fold-flat rear seats, an under-seat cargo tray for the back, and a spacious cargo compartment for all your gear
- Power door locks and windows, in addition to a handy remote keyless entry system
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel capped with audio controls
- The Scion Service Boost, which ensures you get complimentary routine maintenance for the first two years or 25,000 miles of your Scion’s life
And that’s just scratching the surface! The 2013 Scion xB has plenty more to offer, and it also has a starting price point of just over $17,000… come check it out today in person!
New Toyota Avalon offers a sleek redesign and exceptional technology
The 2013 Toyota Avalon is also another incredible option if you’re looking for a base level model – check out the 2013 Toyota Avalon XLE in Orlando! This new Toyota offers features like:
- Dual zone automatic climate control for maximum comfort
- A display audio system that has a 6.1 inch touchscreen interface, as well as Bluetooth and iPod connectivity for streaming of your music and phone calls no matter where your Orlando Toyota might take you
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio, Bluetooth, and multi-information controls mounted on it
- A plush leather interior with heated front seats, as well as a 10-way adjustable power driver’s seat
- The Smart Key System and a Push Button Start
And more – that’s just the beginning of all the features you’ll find up for grabs when you check out the 2013 Toyota Avalon in person. It also kicks off at just over $30,000, making luxury yours for an economical price!
Why not come see the new Toyota Avalon and Scion xB today? Our Toyota dealership in Central Florida is open until 10pm seven days a week for your convenience, and we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. Come by and take advantage of our incredible prices today!