The 2014 Toyota Corolla has been revealed – finally!
Our Orlando Toyota dealership has been awaiting the big unveiling of the new Toyota Corolla for months – it’s one of the most popular cars on our lot, and 2014 – the 11th generation – is bringing a redesign and a ton of incredible changes to the best-selling compact car. We’ve been on pins and needles waiting to see what will be available to our valuable customers once it hits our lot!
Major changes brought to the 2014 Toyota Corolla
We definitely weren’t disappointed – the 2014 Toyota Corolla is truly exceptional. It’s based around a design concept called “Iconic Dynamism”, which is what the Corolla Furia concept car was also based around. We definitely see the similarities; the 2014 model is sportier and more athletic, with a more pronounced and defined exterior design. Here are some of the changes you can expect when it arrives:
- A longer wheelbase with more of a taper in the front and back, as well as compact overhangs
- This new Toyota in Orlando is 4 inches longer than previous models, but has emphasized wheel arches and the aforementioned tapering so it’s still a compact solution
- A new front fascia that’s more sculpted and defined, as well as a large trapezoidal grill
- LED headlamps that are both compact and sleek to give this car a more sophisticated look – Toyota is comparing it to other members of the family like the Orlando Toyota Camry and Toyota Avalon
The interior of the 2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will also bring changes to the table, offering elements like:
- A new dash that makes the interior seem much more open and spacious, in addition to a piano-black gloss trim with metallic accents
- New fabric – you’ll now have the choice of blue, black or amber pinstriped accents and new stitching for detail… and now you can choose SofTex seats if you so choose!
- More legroom in the rear thanks to the longer wheelbase this new Toyota is hosting – Toyota also rerouted the exhaust pipes to create more footroom in the rear, and added urethane pads and foam to the seats to make them more comfortable
- A quieter interior ride, which comes from an acoustic noise reducing windshield and more insulation throughout the car
2014 Toyota Corolla in Orlando will offer a fuel efficient new trim-level!
However, one of the things that we’re most excited about is the introduction of a brand new trim level! You’ll still be able to choose between the L LE, and S, but now there’s another model up for grabs – the LE Eco. This trim-level is based around providing you with an incredibly fuel efficient drive time – it’ll get over 40 mpg! This is due to the all-new Valvematic technology integrated into the engine. This technology is actually making its great debut in the US for the first time in the 2014 model of this incredible new Toyota, and it doesn’t just enhance fuel efficiency – it also bumps up horsepower! Additionally, some models will be equipped with Sport and Eco drive modes, just like the 2013 Toyota RAV4!
However, this is just a sampler of what’s going to be available on this remarkable new car. Are you excited for its arrival yet?
We can’t wait for the next Orlando Toyota Corolla to arrive, so stay tuned – as soon as we get an idea of when it’ll be hitting our lot, we’ll let you know! In the meantime, come down and check out the 2013 model and take advantage of our new Toyota specials! (888) 725-3520