Toyota of Orlando has a fantastic selection of family-friendly options for Toyota drivers in Central Florida. We’ve got roomy SUVs, sleek minivans, and even spacious crossovers that are designed to provide you and your family with convenience and comfort every time you get behind the wheel. In fact, two of our new Toyota in Orlando were named “Best Family Cars” by KBB.com in their annual list for 2013! The 2013 Toyota Prius v and 2013 Toyota Avalon made the list and you’re in luck – we have both of these options at our Orlando Toyota dealership at incredibly prices!
KBB.com chose the cars that made the list based on factors like value, comfort, roominess, and safety. The Orlando Toyota Avalon took spot #6, while the new Toyota Prius v claimed spot # 3. Let’s take a closer look at what makes these two new Toyota vehicles such exceptional family options!
2013 Toyota Prius v in Orlando is a family hybrid!
The new Toyota Prius v is undoubtedly the most family-friendly option in the Toyota Prius family! It’s spacious and roomy inside, and has a ton of features and options that cater to convenience. For example:
- The 2013 Toyota Prius v offers incredible fuel efficiency – it gets 44 mpg in the city, 40 mpg on the highway, and 42 mpg combined. Talk about saving money at the gas pump!
- This Toyota hybrid offers drivers over 34 cubic feet of cargo space, which is more than many small SUVs bring to the table! It also has fold-flat seats in the rear to make your interior more adaptable.
- Tons of other storage areas exist in the 2013 Toyota Prius v, including a handy under-floor storage option in the rear cargo area. You’ll also have plenty of cupholders to go around – always important when kids are in the mix!
- You’ll love the automatic climate control that has a dust/pollen filtration mode AND a humidity sensor, so all of your passengers are comfortable no matter what the weather outside is like.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is an option on the new Toyota Prius v – it allows you to put your vehicle in cruise control and rest easy. The technology senses when the vehicle in front of you is slowing down, and decelerates your vehicle accordingly until it’s safe to return to the set speed!
2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando offers a sophisticated family option
The 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando is an amazing vehicle from the get go; it was entirely redesigned for the 2013 model year, and the new look is turning heads all over town. It’s got sleeker exterior features and a more muscular and sporty stance, as well as a revamped interior that’s both plush and utilitarian. You’ll be privy to features and options like:
- The new Toyota Avalon offers dual zone automatic climate control for ultimate comfort
- You’ll also find an extremely convenient display audio system in the 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando, which allows you to hook up with elements like comprehensive navigation services and Toyota’s Entune system
- The 2013 Toyota Avalon is renowned for its comfortable interior, which is spacious, plush, and designed to make your drive time as peaceful as possible (think heated seats throughout)
- A backup camera adds extra visibility to the equation, while the Smart Key System and push button start take convenience to the next level in this new Toyota
As you can see, both the 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2013 Toyota Prius v have a lot to offer to all drivers, even those who need a family-friendly vehicle! Come test drive them both today at Toyota of Orlando to see which is better suited to your needs. Give us a call at (888) 725-3520 now!