Toyota of Orlando is proud to offer drivers in Central Florida a great selection of green options to bring eco-friendliness into their everyday driving experiences! We offer hybrids like the Toyota Prius family, the Toyota Highlander Hybrid, and the latest addition to our hybrid family, the 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid. They’re all exceptional ways to be more environmentally sensitive (and save a ton of money at the gas pump). However, one of the hybrids that’s currently being lauded by Consumer Reports is the 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid in Orlando! They deemed it top quality, and it’s no surprise as to why!
2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid offers fuel efficiency and sleek style
The Orlando Toyota Camry Hybrid is the hybrid sibling to the traditional gasoline best-seller. Consumer Reports ranked it as one of the top five vehicles of 2013, alongside competitors like the BMW135i, Infinity G37, and Audi A6 (that’s some pretty stiff competition if you ask us!). Consumer Reports noted that one of the main reasons they chose the Toyota hybrid as a top five contender was due to its safety features – they were impressed that the vehicle combines excellent safety technology with amazing fuel efficiency. Let’s take a closer look at everything this new Toyota in Orlando has to offer – we think you’ll be impressed by what you find!
The 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid is available in two different trim levels, kicking off at just over $26,000. It also delivers on its promise of fuel efficiency – you’ll fully realize the 43 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway when you hit the fuel pumps. On top of that, it has amazing safety technology, as noted by Consumer Reports. You’ll find elements and options such as:
- Ten airbags integrated into an Advanced Airbag System – the new Toyota Camry Hybrid in Orlando boasts side seat-mounted airbags in the front and rear, knee airbags, and side curtain airbags to keep you and your passengers as secure as possible
- An energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- The LATCH System – this is integral for children and smaller passengers so their seatbelts fit properly and thus, work effectively
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening Seats in the front for the driver and passenger – these seats help to prevent neck injuries that may occur in a rear-end accident
- A Blind Spot Monitor with a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert – this will help you in situations where it’s difficult to see behind your new Toyota
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System – this technology insures that your tires are properly inflated, which helps to enhance fuel efficiency and prevent the loss of traction that can lead to a crash
- An engine immobilizer to help waylay a theft of your vehicle
- Safety Connect Services, which include elements like Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, and Roadside Assistance
And of course, the Toyota Star Safety System!
Come test drive the Orlando Toyota Camry hybrid!
Want to see everything the 2013 Toyota Camry has to offer you? Check it out at our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! We offer great money-saving specials on all of our new Toyota options, and we know we can help you find the right hybrid vehicle for you. We’re at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!