Attention, all Orlando Scion drivers! As if this incredible family of vehicles wasn’t already unique enough, it’s being taken to the next level in honor of Scion’s 10th anniversary! The company, who’s under the parent company of Toyota, is celebrating their 10th anniversary by releasing 10,000 special edition new Scion models to an eager crowd of buyers, and our Orlando Toyota dealership is extremely excited to see what these innovative releases will have in store for us. As of right now, we don’t know when we’ll be receiving any, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted – they’ll be released in June of this year. Special editions will be available for all the new Scion in Orlando, including the Scion FR-S, xB, xD, tC, and iQ!
Scion 10 Release Series in Orlando will offer a slick new look
What will these new Scion in Orlando feature that will make them stand out from their predecessors? Let’s take a closer look at the upgrades and add-ons Scion plans to integrate into this family off innovative cars!
- First up, each of these new Scion limited editions – dubbed the Scion 10 Series – will come in one color: Silver Ignition. It’s a sleek silver hue that’s bound to catch eyes, and it lends a certain degree of sophisticated polish to these off-beat vehicles.
- All of the new Scion in Orlando on our lot now feature Scion badges in the front and back. The limited edition releases will still feature these badges, but they’ll light up! Each badge will illuminate in a cool blue color to lend contrast to the new paint shade on the exterior.
- The interior will see changes as well – you’ll find silver seatbelts to match the exterior, in addition to a solar-powered illuminated shift knob that will also light up blue.
- There’s even a new dash display on the interior! Scion integrated a special “Scion 10 Series” logo into the dash that will illuminate in the aforementioned cool blue hue.
- These cars will also feature alloy wheels with a graphite finish to offset the exterior paint
Special upgrades added to the Scion FR-S 10 Series!
The 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando is one of the most popular and well-liked members of the family, so Scion took this limited edition up a notch. The car will incorporate HID headlights with LED daytime running lights. (HID lights are High-Intensity Discharge lights, and they produce about twice the brightness of normal headlights for a slicker look.)
Other new technology will be added to the new Scion FR-S limited edition as well! You’ll find dual automatic climate control on the interior for maximum comfort, as well as the Smart Key System. This allows you to use a push button start as long as your key fob is nearby!
Like we said, only 10,000 of these new Scion models will be released to the public for sale, and 2,500 of them will be the Scion FR-S model. You don’t want to miss your shot to climb behind the wheel of one when they hit our Toyota dealership in Central Florida! While you’re waiting for their arrival, why not come test drive another member of the Scion family? We’ve got the whole bunch waiting for you, and you can easily schedule a test drive at (888) 725-3520 today. Give us a call!