Toyota of Orlando was excited to see the unveiling of the 2014 Toyota 4Runner this past weekend! The big reveal took place on Saturday at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival to the tune of Dierks Bentley – the country music star played on stage alongside the new Toyota and showgoers loved the redesign that it’s featuring! Our Toyota dealership in Central Florida can’t wait for it to arrive… you’re going to absolutely love the new look and fantastic upgrades it’s rocking. Let’s take a closer look and see how it compares to the 2013 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando!
2014 Toyota in Orlando will bring even sportier style
The first thing you’ll notice about the 2014 model of the Orlando Toyota 4Runner is the newly redesigned front – it’s sporting a new grille, and the look they were going for (and achieved) is definitely more aggressive. You’ll also find new smoked headlamps as well as different wheels – both the SR5 and Trail models will ride on 17″ alloy wheels that have a new design, and the Limited will sit on 20″ wheels that will be painted black before production for more of a stark contrast to the rest of the vehicle.
What else is new on this incredible SUV? Take a look:
- All models will now come standard with roof racks, which also add more cargo space on longer trips
- Both the SR5 and Trail models have a front bumper accented by fog lights that are placed in sharp inlays
- The 2014 Toyota 4Runner Trail will also feature a hood scoop and bumpers/overfenders that showcase silver accents
- The Limited model of this new Toyota in Orlando will boast a lot more chrome on the outside – it’ll now have chrome accents on the grille, as well as a chrome front bumper, rear bumper, and roof racks… among other things
- New paint colors have also been added to your already expansive choices! You can now find the new Toyota 4Runner in hues like Nautical Blue, Super White, Barcelona Red, and Attitude Black!
New Toyota 4Runner in Orlando takes the interior up a notch
The interior of this new Toyota in Orlando is also getting a boost in terms of style. It’ll feature changes and upgrades such as:
- More knee space for rear passengers has been engineered into the design thanks to a more chiseled front seat back, and third row seating is available in the SR5 and Trail models so you’ll have plenty of room for both passengers and cargo
- The SR5 model of this new Toyota will feature optitron instrumentation for a sleeker look, as well as an eco-driving feedback system to let you know how your vehicle is performing
- The Limited model will have a new hue for its plush leather interior – the sophisticated “Redwood” color is the perfect contrast to any exterior paint color
- The Trail model showcases a a convenient overhead console that has all of your off-roading switches integrated into it, so you can tackle whatever terrain life throws at you
However, that’s just the beginning! We know you’ll love everything the 2014 Toyota 4Runner has to offer, so don’t miss out on this absolutely amazing SUV. We’ll let you know the instant it arrives at our dealership, but come test drive the 2013 model in the meantime! You can set up your appointment today at (888) 725-3520!