We knew we were getting something great the first time our Orlando Toyota dealership laid eyes on the 2013 Toyota RAV4. It’s been restyled for the new 2013 model year, and our customers can’t get enough of the sporty and sophisticated new look! However, we’re not the only ones that hold this car in high esteem – according to a recent report from Cars.com, it’s the most searched-for car in America this year! Consumers are consistently seeking out information on this new Toyota in Orlando, and it’s topped the list for the past three months. Additionally, according to the report no competitors have even come close to knocking it from its perch; it’s reigning champion over other vehicles like:
- 2014 Subaru Forrester
- 2013 Honda Accord
- 2014 Mazda CX-5
- 2013 Ford Fusion
- 2013 Ford Escape
- 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2013 Ford Explorer
And more! It even beat out the also newly redesigned 2013 Toyota Avalon, which claimed spot #8 on the list of vehicles most searched-for this year!
2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando offers incredible new style
What makes the 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando such a popular choice? We think that the new style has a major effect on its appeal, as well as new upgrades and technological add-ons that take the driving experience to the next level. When it comes to style, you’re covered – the new Toyota RAV4 is available in three different trim levels, and boasts elements and options like:
- Eye-catching exterior paint colors like Spruce Mica, Barcelona Red, Magnetic Grey and Super White
- A slick rear spoiler that adds a sportier feel to the overall appearance – this is magnified by the absence of the iconic rear tire! It’s usually mounted on the back of this compact SUV, but Toyota decided to up the sleek factor and store the tire under the cargo hold on the interior. Our customers absolutely love this subtle but effective change!
- 17- or 18-inch alloy wheels, which come as a standard feature on the two highest trim levels, as well as integrated fog lights
- An interior with the option of SofTex trimmed seats – this leather-like material is incredibly polished, but it’s easier to clean than leather and subsequently, more conducive to a family vehicle
Orlando Toyota RAV4 upgrades technology for 2013
New technology is also tacked onto the 2013 model of the Orlando Toyota RAV4 – you’ll love upgrades, features and options like:
- A standard display audio system with a 6.1 inch touch screen – it also has a handy backup camera integrated into it so you’ll have an extra set of eyes in tight spots
- Toyota’s Entune System, which is a bundle of multimedia apps designed for the ultimate connectivity. You can check stocks, weather, and even the score of the game, as well as make dinner reservations and access your favorite music from thousands of stations!
- A JBL Audio System – it’s the best of the best in terms of audio quality, and incorporates elements like 11 GreenEdge speakers, a subwoofer, and an amp
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio and HD Radio to enhance your listening experience
- A power moonroof with sliding sunshade for balmy weather in Central Florida
- Eco and Sport driving modes so you can customize your driving experiences to your preferences
Why not come see for yourself? The 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando is an absolutely exceptional vehicle, and it deserves all the attention it’s garnering lately. Visit us to take one for a spin today! Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can call to set up a test drive appointment at (888) 725-3520! Ask about our new Toyota RAV4 specials!