If you love the 2013 Toyota Corolla in Orlando, get ready to get excited – it’s been announced that two special edition models will be released this year! At Toyota of Orlando, we always get excited whenever Toyota puts their mind to creating a special edition of any of their cars because the results are consistently fantastic. We have no doubts that these two vehicles will follow suit and be exceptional options that also offer a ton of affordability. We don’t have exact details as to when we can expect them on the lot, but we’ll definitely keep you posted… let’s take a look at what’s headed our way in the meantime!
Toyota Corolla in Orlando will be available in two incredible new models
As noted, the Orlando Toyota Corolla will boast two special editions this year before its complete redesign in 2014. Both an LE and an S model are up for grabs, so we’ll explore them separately to give you all the details you need. First up is the LE! This new Toyota in Orlando will feature:
- Special edition badges, so other drivers are well aware that this car is unique
- A new exterior paint color – you’ll love the Black Currant Metallic on the Toyota Corolla’s sporty exterior design
- This new Toyota already boasts a standard display audio system, but the special edition model will come standard with navigation and Toyota’s Entune services so you’re constantly connected
- 16 inch alloy wheels
- A plush leather interior that’s reminiscent of the 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando – it contrasts nicely with the new exterior color, and you’ll also find special edition floormats
- Power seats for easy adjustability and a little extra luxury
- 17 inch alloy wheels
- An interior that’s decked out in sport fabric, including the power seats
- The aforementioned special edition badges both inside and out
- A display audio system with a touch screen, and just like the LE model this new Toyota will include Entune and navigation services
- A new hue on the exterior – this new model will turn heads all over town with the Hot Lava hue it’s showcasing
2013 Toyota Corolla offers affordability and dependable performance
We can’t wait to see what else these special editions have in store for us! However, despite all the impressive and stylish add-ons, you know you’re still getting a high-quality vehicle that will deliver. The Toyota Corolla is incredible reliable; in fact, over 80% of all models sold in the past 20 years are still hitting the roads today! You’ll also be able to depend on an affordable starting MSRP. Even though these special editions will be a bit pricier than the base model due to their upgrades and add-ons, this new Toyota is known for its economical price tag and we know you’ll find that same principle woven into these original new concepts!
We’ll keep you posted on when these new models might be arriving, but in the meantime come down to our Toyota dealership in Central Florida and check out our incredible new Toyota specials! You can give us a ring at (888) 725-3520, and we’ll see you soon!