When you think of the 2013 Scion tC in Orlando, you probably envision a fun and sporty coupe that also offers affordability and a great performance. You hit the nail on the head – which is probably why it’s such a popular option for drivers who want a unique vehicle with an innovative flair! At Toyota of Orlando, we love being able to offer this new Scion in Central Florida for all of the aforementioned reasons. We’re not the only ones, either. Consumer Reports recently conducted a study among car buyers aged 16-35, and guess which car was the most popular for buyers in this age bracket? That’s right – the 2013 Scion tC!
This new Scion in Central Florida offers exciting drive time!
It doesn’t come as a surprise to us, and it shouldn’t to you, either. The new Scion tC in Orlando is a super slick vehicle that produces an impressive performance and exceptional standard features, but you don’t have to break the bank to get all of this. Scion practices “Pure Price” – basically, what you see is what you get. And that’s definitely a plus when you consider a) everything you’ll find in this sporty coupe and b) the fact that the starting MSRP kicks off at just over $19,000! Not too shabby – you can additionally choose between manual and automatic transmissions to tailor your driving experience further!
Want an idea of exactly what you’ll be getting with this new Scion in Orlando? Let’s take a peek at some of the specs first:
- As noted, the choice between a manual or automatic transmission
- A 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that’s also equipped with Dual Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i). This helps the vehicle to maximize fuel efficiency and performance simultaneously, as displayed by the 26 mpg combined AND 180 horsepower. You’ll also benefit from 173 lb-ft of torque for some impressive get-up-and-go
- Traction control and vehicle stability control
- A Macpherson Strut front suspension and double wishbone rear suspension. Have questions about what suspension is? We can help you – check out the research section on our website!
Now onto the even more interesting part – the standard features! The Orlando Scion tC boasts features (and remember, standard means included from the get-go) such as:
- A panoramic glass roof that integrates a power moonroof into the front of the car
- A remote keyless entry system
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel for easy adjustability – it’s also capped with audio controls to command the incredible Pioneer Audio System you’ll find in this new Scion
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- A variety of sporty colors from which to choose – you’ll love hues like Nautical Blue, Super White, and Sizzling Crimson Mica. They all play nicely with the interior, which is a sleek dark color!
- Sport bucket front seats and fold-flat seats in the rear – you can carry up to five passengers, or fold the back seats down for extra cargo room!
You also don’t want to miss the 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 – this limited edition Scion is absolutely incredible. It was co-designed by Five Axis Design and TRD, so it’s seriously sporty – and has a performance to match!
Want to test drive this incredible vehicle today? All you have to do is swing by Toyota of Orlando – we have the entire Scion family waiting for you on our lot. We’re at 3575 Vineland Rd – or give us a shout at (888) 725-3520!