The 2013 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando has been turning heads all over town. The new model year brought with it new style and an exceptional redesign – we were extremely excited to see the sleek new exterior and all of the incredible interior upgrades available on this versatile compact SUV! At Toyota of Orlando, the new models are gaining more and more attention because of this sporty new style, and the fact that we’re offering amazing new Toyota RAV4 specials doesn’t hurt, either. However, there’s even more in store for this new Toyota this year!
We’d love to see these new Toyota RAV4 concepts in Orlando!
As you know, the Geneva Motor Show is currently taking place in Switzerland right now; it’s where the new open-top Scion FR-S is being unveiled, along with countless other impressive concept cars. Toyota decided to showcase the new Toyota RAV4, and we weren’t disappointed by the creative concepts they presented! Although they probably won’t be hitting our Orlando Toyota dealership anytime soon, we can hope – right? Let’s take a look at the innovative new concepts that were revealed to the public this week!
First up is the RAV4 Adventure. This concept takes the sleek style of the original model and amps it up to make it a more performance-driven model, perfect for outdoor, off-road adventures. It comes in a sporty deep red hue, which is contrasted by black matte accents all over the SUV. You’ll also find elements like:
- Extended wheel arches, which house 20 inch alloy wheels
- Dual exhaust and a skid plate to protect the underside of the SUV in off-road situations where terrain is uncertain
- Convenient roof rails that not only lend more cargo space, but also a sportier overall appearance
- Redesigned front and rear bumpers (this is where the matte black paint comes into play)
- Dark tint throughout the windows for privacy
Sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it? However, Toyota couldn’t stop there. They also decided to enhance the new design of the Orlando Toyota RAV4 and create the RAV4 Premium! This concept is all about sophistication and luxury, and it definitely delivers on both fronts. Elements include:
- A new Deep Bronze paint color that offer a sleek and sophisticated look on the exterior
- New LED lights, a central grille in the front, and a chrome-tipped exhaust in the rear
- 20 inch alloy wheels – they nicely accent the aluminum roof rails on the top
- A super-slick interior that’s decked out in plush leather – the seats boast black piping and two-tone stitching, and there’s even leather on the door panels and instruments!
Test drive the 2013 Toyota RAV4 today!
Like we said, these are concept cars – they won’t be on the lot at Toyota of Orlando anytime soon. However, we do have the remarkable new Toyota RAV4 waiting for you – why not come take it for a spin? You won’t be disappointed by everything the 2013 model year has to offer. We’re just off I-4 at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open until 10pm every single day. Come check out all of our new Toyota specials and get into the car of your dreams today!